Chapter 26

"Cade can I go visit my uncle at the police station"
I walk into his office nervous at his response. He knew I was nervous by his small chuckle. He was working on his computer doing who knows what, but I couldn't wait any longer. I bite my lip waiting for an answer as Cade spins in his chair so he could face me.
"No"
I flinch at the harshness in his voice but I keep myself from taking a step back. Cade hates it when I do that.
"But Cade I haven't seen him in weeks"
I could hear my own desperation to get out of the house. Seeing my uncle would be a bonus.
He leans back in his chair and pats his lap. Understanding the gesture I walk closer to him but not sitting on his lap. Cade already knew I wasn't going to sit on his lap. Instead as soon as I was close enough Cade pulled me down on his lap right where he wanted me.
"We can go see him but not right now, Im setting up some shipments"
I stand trying to get off of his lap but he wasn't having it.
"Sit down"
His voice was stern and I knew this was not a command to disobey.
"Cade please I haven't seen any of my family since you made me get a bag from there."
He glares at me and I flinch. Why was he so angry? Cade stand with me in his arms and I thrash trying to get him to let me go.
"Cade?"
He walks us to our room and sets me down on the bed.
"Fuck"
Cade slams my body down so I was laying flat with his body laying on mine. His face hovered over mine, his eyes dark.
"I know you want to see your family, and go outside, but my whole body is telling me to keep you on my lap, where no one can get you."
He nuzzles his face into my neck, giving me small butterfly kisses.
"Cade please"
I beg him but receive no response, instead he continues to push himself down onto me. As much as I loved Cade I've spent every last second with him since Andrews ring was found. Right now I just wanted a little bit of comfort from my family. Lucca and Jai had left for a while doing god knows what but I haven't been able to leave the house in what feels like forever.
"Alright"
With a huff Cade rolls off of me but I knew that wasn't the end of it.
"I'll be right back to help you get ready."
I wait in our bedroom for a few minutes before Cade walks in with his hands full.
"Put this on"
Cade grabs my chin making me look at him.
"And don't you dare take it off"
I nod my head quick enough to almost get whip lash but I was to excited to care. Cade throws his gang jacket over my shoulders and pulls something out of his pocket.
"Here is your phone I'm on speed dial and I expect you to text me when you get there, understand"
I nod my head in anticipation waiting to get back my phone, that I haven't even seen in forever. Since I've met Cade actually.
"And last but not least"
Cade grabs my hand and drops his car keys in them and I can't help it as my face brightens and a true smile graces my face. His car was amazing. He trusted me with this.
"Alright come on"
He takes me down the the garage but I was bouncing in excitement. His car is beautiful and I couldn't wait to drive it. Cade sets me in the car and buckles me before he places a kiss on my forehead.
"Please be safe babygirl"
I nod excitedly and Cade chuckles.
"I'm starting to think you like my car more than me"
"I wouldn't doubt it"
An offended look appears on Cade's face and I blush before he leans down to me. He pecks my cheek whispering and 'I love you' before he lets me sit back against the seat.
"Love you"
Cade's face sets into one of worry as I pull out of the garage. I give a quick wave and start my way to the police station.
++++++++++++++
"Hey is my uncle here"
The same guy from last time was standing at the front desk and I had the familiar feeling of deja vu. Just like when I had first met Cade. It felt so long ago. Almost unreal.
"Not today precious, but he will be back in about"
The man glances at his watch.
"20 minutes"
I breath before nodding. I did not tell Cade that I was going to have to wait but I already texted him that I was here.
"You can just sit over there in wait, I wouldn't mind, the view would be great."
A little alarmed from his words, I turn away and pull out my phone. He was weird the last time I met him too, but I'd payed no mind to it, this time I was going to be a little more cautious. I pull up Cade's contact so I could tell him I was going to be a little bit longer but as I press call, that man murmured something that I wasn't sure I was supposed to hear.
"You know Andrew did always mention how beautiful you were"
My entire body freezes and I slide my phone that was still calling Cade into my back pocket. I turn around to look at him to see if I was just imagining things but he was no longer behind the counter. He was in front of me.
"Maybe he and I could share you"
I take a step back. This man was connected to Andrew somehow and I really did not want to find out why.
"But I know he wants you all to his self"
Fear froze my body and I could feel myself shaking. All of the offices were in the back. And maybe only one or two officers where here. He could probably do anything to me without being caught. And the cameras. There was only one pointed at the door. He would be able to take me, and no one would know until it was to late.
"You know he was waiting to get you here alone, since you always have that dog following you around"
I inhale deeply trying to stop the panic from showing.
Breath
"Ah don't be scared lovely"
At the mention of the word lovely I feel my walls breaking. Andrew used to call me that.
I hope to god Cade had picked up his phone because right now I really needed him.
My thoughts are interrupted when the man grabbed the side of my jacket yanking me closer.
I think of Cade, and how he'd want to protect myself. And my uncle and Jai and Lucca. Yet I couldn't bring myself to move. Old habits never die. I feel the same fear that rushed through my body. My instincts telling me to keep quiet and take what I was about to get. No matter what there would always be a submissive side hiding inside of me. And it was Andrews doing.
But a small voice in the back of mind reminded me that if I didn't fight back there was a good chance that I was going to be taken back to Andrew. Then I couldn't see Cade, I would get his protection, his love and how he was sweet only for me.
"What's wrong bitch? Scared?"
Tears start to stream down my face and sobs rack me body. I kick and thrash hoping Cade would save me. Hoping anyone would. I never wanted to go back to Andrew. I'd rather die.
I kick and slap and punch but the man had no problems fighting back. I didn't know where I was hurt but the adrenaline kept the pain away. He was to strong, as much as I kicked and thrashed he was going to eventually overpower me.
He managed to get me in a head lock with my hands behind my back. I couldn't move. A small cry left my lips but nothing else. I had lost this battle, and there was nothing I could do. This situation gets worse when I feel the coldness of handcuffs come around my wrists, pinching them. No matter how hard it hurt it didn't matter. The pain I would feel if I were given to Andrew would make this feel like someone bumped into you. My own personal hell and I was being delivered. I try to thrash backwards hoping to hit him but I'm shoved into a chair. The man stands over me his eyes roaming my body. I couldn't even cry. The numb feeling came back. My mind wanting  to hide from it all. He leans forward and have no where to go. I could smell his breath and the close proximity brought back bad memories. The worst part is, is that they aren't going to be memories if Andrew got me.
As he twirls his finger into my hair, I try to yank back but stop when I hear a faint call of my name. Many calls for my name actually. I bite my lip recognizing the voice of Cade. He picked up the call.
As frantic as his voice was relief flows into me and I let out a cry hoping for Cade to get here in time. I'd do anything to stay away from Andrew. I open my mouth to scream, talk give any indication that I was okay, but my voice didn't work. The man stood over my legs keeping them trapped between his. His hands cup my chest and I thrash some more trying to get him off. I was trapped under him, which means I really couldn't do anything, which made it worse. Even Cade stretched my limit when it came to touching, and yet this man was doing whatever he wanted.
"Stop moving you fucken bitch"
I receive a slap straight across my face and my body rocked making the handcuffs cut into my wrists.
A piercing sound rings and the man falls onto me. I knew he wasn't dead but he was wounded. Cade had come forward picking him up slamming him into the wall screaming profanities and punches were being thrown. Two officers came running and it took a while for them to pull Cade off of the man. They must have been alerted by the gunshot.
One came to un cuff me but they were both men. I wasn't letting any of them near me. Cade wrestles himself free and pushes the officer away from me. I try to reach for him but I couldn't which only makes me cry harder. I couldn't do anything. I faintly hear Cade ask for the keys.
I feel the cuffs fall off my wrist and i automatically throw my arms around Cade clutching him for dear life. His arms where already around me. There was no space in between us.
I cry when I realize I wouldn't get these hugs anymore if Andrew had gotten me. I wouldn't of been able to feel Cade's comfort, or cuddles or hugs. I wouldn't have any freedom. I wouldn't have food or water. I wouldn't have a bed or blanket. I would've been in hell.
"I'm sorry babygirl"
Cade whispers in my ear and I sob. It wasn't his fault it was mine if I had just waited until he could come with me. If I had listened to him. I shake my head and hug him tighter.
"Excuse me ma'am we are going to need to ask what happened."
I lean away from the officers into Cade. I didn't want to answer to anyone.
The door opens and I hear boots walk in. I hold my breath hoping it's not Andrew. If that guy had told Andrew I was here he probably wasnt going to leave without me, but now that Cade was here, it would be a battle ground.
"Paul I'm pretty sure thats your niece, we don't know what happened, we just found her hand cuffed on the chair, and masters over there with Jackson against the wall."
So Jackson was the one taking me to Andrew. I look up to find my uncle rushing towards me. Perfect timing. Cade stands and turns us so he could sit down while he turns me toward my uncle and away from him.
"Kay look at me what happened."
I glance at him but I could see Jackson being put into handcuffs behind my uncle. The officers sat him in one of the chairs and were asking him questions that I couldn't hear.
"Kay"
I flinch at my name and lean back against Cade. I couldn't bring myself to speak.
"We going to have to ask questions sweetheart Cade can go in with you but we need to know what happened"
I nod my head and Cade pulls me back further against his chest so my back was flat against his chest. I grip onto his hands trying to stop myself from shaking. I lace our fingers together enjoying his warmth. His presence seemed to calm me.
With a sigh my uncle stands and walks over to Jackson. They were taking him into the back probably putting him in a cell.
When my uncle comes back he gives me the sign to follow him. Cade turns me around so I straddle him and stands up with me in his arms. I wrap my legs around him so I wouldn't fall nuzzling his neck trying to hide myself. Why did these things happen to me. You always heard about them on TV and it doesn't seem real until it happens to you. But these things do happen and its hell. Cade sits down but I won't let him turn me towards my uncle. My uncle already knows about my past and it doesn't take a genius to guess why I was acting like this.
"Kay you need to tell me what happened"
I shake my head to my uncles question. I wanted to go home. I wanted to take a shower and then I wanted to sleep. Hopefully this was some awful nightmare, that I could wake up from. But it wasn't and this was real and I have to face it. Going home and cuddling with Cade sounded a lot better than answering questions.
"Baby"
Cade shakes me but I continue to keep my face in his neck. I didn't want to be questioned about this while it was fresh in my mind. It was too early for me. And I couldn't bring myself to talk. I'm scared.
"Paul in going to have to bring her tomorrow, she scared right now, and your probably not going to get a word out of her."
I hear a heavy sigh before Cade picks me up again. Thank god.
He takes me outside and he pulls a different set of keys from his pocket. I'm set down in the passenger seat of a car and Cade slides in next to seconds later. Out of the corner of my eye i could see him staring at me worry present across his features.
"Baby"
I turn completely away from him. I felt used and dirty. I didn't want to talk I wanted to go home and sleep. I wanted it all to go away.
"No no no come on baby look at me"
The pleading tone in his voice made me hurt. It made my heart ache. I was hurting him by looking away. So I turn towards him.
"Please say something baby girl"
I shake my head, that was one thing I wasn't able to do. I didn't talk that much anyway but i couldn't even bring myself to utter a sound. My throat had that feeling right before you break down into a sob. Where you can't breath, as if the sadness was chocking you.
I think Cade could sense my feelings and started to drive.
"I'll send Lucca to pick up the car you took."
I offer no response. I just stare forward.
It didn't take long to get back home. Something was wrong with Cade. He was shaking. Most likely out of anger. I was shaking to, but mine was due to fear. Cade picks me and takes me upstairs setting me on the bathroom counter. He starts the bath checking it's temperature get before turning back toward me. He pulls me back into his arms and reaches for the back of my shirt. I flinch back, my body having no control over the action.
I could hear Cade sigh, his chest rising and falling at a rapid pace. He sets me back on the counter and crouches down trying to capture eye contact with me.
"Baby I'm going to undress you alright, I won't hurt you I just want to let you take a bath alright. I won't hurt you little one"
He waits in a squatting position waiting for a response. With a nod he slowly stands, and cautiously reaches for me. I take deep breaths trying to keep myself together as he touches me. It's not that I didn't wasn't him touching me, I didn't want to take off my clothes with what had just happened. He slowly pulls off his sweatshirt then my shirt off. He looks back at me and I let him make eye contact. With a small nod from me he picks and sets me down so he could take off my pants. I start to run my fingers through my hair finding it comforting. His hands run over my bum and my grip tightens a little.
"You're alright baby, I won't hurt you"
Even though I knew he wouldn't hurt me, each time he did the words they brought me comfort, and security.
With my pants, top, and sweatshirt off I was only in my undergarments. I step away from him and slide off my panties and sports bra. I turn off the bath and step in refusing to look at Cade. I didn't want him to see like this. Not right now.
"I'm going to shower really quick baby, I need to cool off a little bit."
I nod again in response and I can hear him sigh. The shower turns on and Cade steps in seconds later.
"FUCK"
I see him punch the shower wall as the side of the shower facing me was glass.
I knew he thought it was his fault. If he would've kept to his instincts then I wouldn't be like this. But it wasn't his fault and it never would be. It was mine. I should've listened. But I couldn't place all of the blame on myself. Andrew was the main problem. I blame him too. Why did he want me in the first place? Why couldn't he just leave me alone? It was what we all wanted to know. But I know Cade would always blame himself and that's why I blame myself.
I could see Cade running his hands through his hair. Most of the glass was fogged up but I could see his head. He steps out minutes later and I realize I haven't moved from my spot.
Cade walks over to me and drops his towel that was wrapped around his waist. I flinch scooting back against the bathtub so he could get in. I rest my chin on my knees and Cade steps in front of me.
"I'm sorry baby"
His leans his head back almost in defeat. But I couldn't keep doing this to him. I needed to be strong for him. He needed comfort too.
"C-Cade"
He looks to me automatically pain etched onto his face.
"Babygirl"
I could see the pain not only in his face but in his eyes. The incident was killing him inside. I could see it.
"I almost lost you babygirl"
His voice cracks and he pulls me onto his lap his face in my neck. I bring my arm out of the water and over his shoulder so I could run my fingers through his hair again. It brought me comfort yes, but I knew Cade loved it when I did it.
"It's my fault baby I should've went with you, I should've been there."
"I-it's not you're f-fault Cade"
I curl up on his lap, trying to keep my voice steady.
"Cade h-he was going to take m-me"
"He's g-going to t-take me"
Cade's hand comes under my chin turning my face up to him. Tears run down my cheeks at the thought. I never wanted to leave Cade, I never wanted to go with Andrew.
"He won't, he can try but he won't get near you, your mine."
"But cad-"
"Baby listen"
Cade's voice turns serious, and a smirk makes its way onto his face.
"While you where gone I wasn't scheduling shipments, I've already had some scheduled months ago, I was going through some things here and there"
He pauses looking at me, as if he was looking for something.
"I know Andrews new name"
+++++++

Okay guys so I some of you guys have had finals and so have I. Here's an extra long update for the wait. :)