Nodding I hugged him as best as I could, my belly stood between us. Chuckling I turned slightly giving him a side hug.

"I missed you so much, you just don't understand" smiling into his side I inhaled his scent before sighing happily

"I do understand and I missed you a bit more than you missed me" he nods smiling

A low gasp escapes a tiny being before I felt someone pushing themselves through my legs then attached their arms around his legs.

"My Dada's home! My Dada's home!" Delilah cries bouncing up and down holding onto him tightly. "I missed you Dada, I did!"

"I missed you more princess" he chuckles letting me go to pick her up, he kissed her head then wiped her tears. "don't cry munchkin, you're going to make me cry"

"I wuv you" Delilah nods placing a kiss on his nose

"I love you too" he chuckles sending me a wink, taking my hand in his he led me to the king and Queen like chairs in the middle of the backyard between the gift and snack tables.

***

After opening and going through all the gifts we got for Squirt and entertaining the guests it's finally time to do the gender reveal.

To say I'm nervous is a understatement, my hands are clammy and I can't seem to control my breathing as we get ready to find out what Squirt is.

"Okay everyone grab a water balloon" Vivian demands walking around with a tub full of pink and blue balloons. "whenever you're ready throw them at my daughter and Elijah's punk ass"

"Wait—what?" I frown putting Elijah's plate down chewing on a piece of chicken. "that's why you told me not to wear anything too pretty?!"

"Love you" she smirks before throwing her pink balloon at my chest, it bursts against my skin as orange powder covers my upper half "Tiana you were right, this is so much better than popping a big balloon"

"I'm always right, Mrs.Vivian" Tiana grins tossing her balloon at Elijah, purple powder coats his pants

Remo smirked devilishly before chucking his ballon directly at me, it bursted on top of my head. Green powder trickles down my eyebrows and covered my hair.

"You little shit" I chuckle flicking him off as everyone took turns tossing balloons at Elijah and I.

Sienna threw three each at the both of us, lime green and grey powder filled the air.

It came down to Tj and Delilah, the last two people with balloons.

Tj tossed it at Elijah laughing then hide behind Quincy when Elijah lunged at him.

Delilah on the other hand came up to Elijah and grab ahold of his hand. She laid her balloon on the ground before jumping on it, bright red powder puffed into the air underneath her causing her to grin softly.

"Nonna, I want a balloon" Delilah says tugging Vivian's shirt

Vivian gave her three more sending her to Bakari. When Delilah walked away she held out two balloons to Elijah and I telling us to throw them at each other at the same time.

"I'm scared" I chuckle nervously looking at him

"In all honestly, so am I" he admits glancing at the balloon in his hand, he shrugs "either way, I'm happy"

Holding up my balloon I smirked as he did the same, we both aimed at each other's chest.

The powder explodes in our face, smiling widely I did a happy dance excitedly.

I'm having another soldier!

"It's blue, baby blue!" Delilah squeals tugging Bakari's arm causing him to drop his drink "Squirts a blue baby!"

Elijah wrapping his arms around me, nuzzling his nose in the crock of my neck murmuring how happy he is even though he isn't getting another princess but promised me that he'll get one within the next six to seven years

A loud scream catches our attention, looking at Tiana with alert and warily eyes we watched her bounce around with her phone to her ear.

"It's approved, Lauren!" she shouts jumping onto Remo who looks confused as ever, slamming her lips into his.

"Oh sweet baby Jesus" I mutter covering my mouth in shock

"What's she talking about?" Elijah questions rubbing my stomach as Squirt kicks

"Remo's finally going to get his vocal cord surgery"

Remo & Tiana story is coming right after this one so don't ask :).