~Chapter Twenty Six~

As the door creeks open at the past of a snail, it rebels nick walking into the room, what a sign of relief. "Oh shit sorry baby, did I wake you up?" He whispers trying to stay quiet. "No don't worry, the alarm went off like 5 minutes ago." I respond back making nick a bit confused.

He walks over to the clock and starts hit the back of it. "I turned this shit off so you could sleep longer, I already finished everything and brought all our stuff down stairs." My heart melts al nick kind gesture. "Awe baby, I love you." I say to him while pulling him into the bed and kissing him.

After a while we both decided it's time to get up since we only have 20 minutes to get out of the house. I walk over to mine and Nicks shared closet to pick out an outfit to wear at the airport, I want it to be cute, but comfy, and not to hot because we are going to the Bahamas.

I pull out my white crop tang top, my white joggers, and a white fuzzy jacket for the plan since it's gonna be cold.

I add one one of the gold chains Nick bought since I refuse to go anywhere with it. I then walk over to our shared bath room to wash my face and brush me teeth, once done that I throw my hair up into a messy bun and add a bit of mascara and lip gloss to my face so I can look a bit alive.

"Let's go lets go!" A voice from the hallway separating everyone's room says. I quickly make sure everything is turned off and that I have everything.

I walk downstairs into the crowed area with everyone and their suitcase. We were then waiting for our bus to pick us up and take us to the airport since there was many people to transport.

"You know we're gonna have our own villa right." Nick whispers into my ear cause me to look up from my phone. "Well I guess that means a lot of sex huh." I whisper back causing us both to smile at my dirty comment.

"Okay okay love birds, lets head out before you guys start fucking in the ground."

-
On the plane

"Row 3 seats A and B" nick calls out as I walk down the aisle of the plane. We take out seat in first class and get comfy for out long flight. "This feels right" I comment. "What does" he reply's placing his hand on mine. "Us. Us being together, you being mine, me being yours." I say to him.

My comment makes him smile and he leaves a kiss on my lips making me know that he loves me. "I've never loved someone as much as I love you." Nick says back.