~Chapter Nine~

I woke up from the light shining through the window and into my eyes. I forgot that I was sleeping in Nicks bed until I turned around causing him to pull me closer to him in a grasp. "Morning beautiful." He said in his raspy morning voice.

"Morning." I said as I lifted my head to peck him on the lips. "How was your sleep." He asked me while I ran my hands through his hair. "Ehh... could of been better." I said jokingly causing him to laugh in disbelief. I reached behind me to check my phone, I scrolled through Instagram and Snapchat for half and hour now. I start getting out of the bed ready to go back to my room until nick grabs my hand.

"Your just gonna leave me." He said with a pouty face. "I booked out a studio for dance practice at 1pm and it's 11:56am." I told him turning back around to sit on the edge of the bed. "Ahh so you are a dancer, that explains how you could move like that last night." He said as he rubbed my thigh. "Oh shut up." I said with a giggle as I left his room to go to mine.

The first thing I do is jump in the shower to freshen my self up from all the dancing I did last night. Once I'm done in the shower and brushing my teeth, I then walk over to my closet and pull out a pink adidas shirt and Martin tights.

 Once I'm done in the shower and brushing my teeth, I then walk over to my closet and pull out a pink adidas shirt and Martin tights

I grab my bag with my water in it and a hand towel. I throw on my white adidas shoes and grab my white adidas hat and put it on over my straight hair.

"Hey where you headed." Izzy says walking over to my door. "Oh just to the studio to practice." I tell her closing my door behind me. "Hey about last night." She starts to say. "Nah don't worry about it." I say laughing while walking towards the stairs. "Hey y/n do you want me to drive you." Nick says as he walks over to me from the kitchen. "Isn't it out of the way?" I question him know the studio is on the other side of town. "I mean it isn't if I'm coming." He says grabbing his car keys and how ball cap.

We get into his nice cleaned car and start driving away from his house. "So um... why have you decided to come with me?" I question him making him take his eyes off the road for a second and sending me a smirk. "So I can teach you the choreo for the tour." Nick mentioned while trailing his hand up my thigh. "Wait what do you mean choreo for the tour?" "We want you as one of the back up dancers, if that's fine with you." He said with a huge smile on his face. "Omg Nick, is course it would be!" I say as I kiss his cheek in excitement.

"Thank god you said yes, idk what I would do with out you while I was gone." He said to me which made me feel warm inside. We came to a red light and I looked up at Nicks eyes and pulled our lips together. The kiss only lasted for 10 seconds, but thought 10 seconds felt like forever.

We finally arrived at the empty studio since it was just me and nick there today. We walked into room B which was the biggest and most renovated room, with grey flooring and white walls, also warm lights so it would set the mood to a bit romantic. "Dang I haven't been here in forever." Nick said looking around the room. "Yeah dang, I've never been here." I say laughing while walking over to the music area.

I plug my phone into the aux cord connected to the speakers and open up Spotify. I scroll through one of my playlist until I find a song that catches my attention. I turn on 'Drunk Texting' by Chris Brown knowing Nick knows a dance to it since I've seen it all over instagram.

As the music starts to play I turn around to find nick free styling to the beats at the beginning of the song. As he starts dance the to the combo he knows I slowly head to the back of the room to sit down on the black couch but still keeping my eye on him. He finally notices that I was watch him so he turns around to face me as he finishes up the combo. "So, what did you think?" He asked as he came to sit next to me as the song finished. "I've seen better" I joke around with him.

"So what dance are you gonna teach me first." I question as I walk back over to my phone ready to play the next song. "Rock with you, it's one of our new songs." He says as he gets up from the couch and back to the middle of the room. I start playing the music and finally head over to him.We let the music play and both just fool around with different moves getting me used to the feeling of the music.

As the course starts to play he grabs my waist and pulls me against him. He's guides our hips to match the beats of the music which made me get a little turned on. Even though he made me feel like that I new it was still to soon so I tried calming myself down.

*after dance practice*

"Nick here's a water." I said to him tossing him one. We both left the studio making sure we didn't leave anything behind and heading into his car.