~Chapter two~

During lunch we all try and get too know each other. They tell me about how they meet and that they are a band called PRETTYMCUH. Once they said that they were PRETTYMUCH my heart almost stoped from the fact that they are my favourite band.

The whole time we were talking I could sense Nick keep looking at me which I was fine with and thought was cute. " I'll wash dishes" I say as I get up to collect everyone's dishes. "No no no, I'll do them this is your first day here, you should enjoy it." Nick says as he gets up and takes the dishes from my hands.

"At least let me help" I say to him politely making him give in and let me help him. As everyone else leaves the kitchen I head over to where Nick started cleaning the dishes. I walk over and start drying them and putting them away. "I love your name" he says randomly with a cute smirk on his face. "Wait mine?" You question him. "Yeah, it's supper unique and beautiful." He says to me as he turns off the water and starts dying his hands.

I look at him and smile as he starts to walk into the living room. I walk in and take a seat one the couch in between Nick and Zion while they were both good playing Fortnite. "So like... is this all you guys do?" I questions them while trying to figure out the purpose of the game.

"Ummm most of the time, but I think we are going to head to the mall soon if you want to  join." Zion says while his eyes are still glued to the screen in front of him. "Sure but um I don't have a car yet." I say as I take in Izzy's car can only fit 5 and there is six of us since Austin is with his girlfriend.

"You can come in my car, and the rest of the boys can go with Izzy." Nick says while looking at me with the same cute smirk that he does. " wow Nick already making moves, I see I see." Zion says while laughing and finally taking his eyes of the screen. I can't help but feel my face heat up and start to turn red in the thought of me and Nick being more than friends. "Nah, it's not like that." Nick says as I see a smile form on his face and his hands trying to cover his rosy checks from the comment Zion said.

"I mean yeah I'll go with you, I just have to get my stuff." I say to Nick as I pull his hands away from his face so I can look into his eyes. A smile forms on both of our faces as I get up and head to my room slowly trying to hear if Zion says anything. "I know you like her dude, you suck at hiding it." Zion says quietly, but not quiet enough for me to hear.

As I pass by Izzy's room I see her and Edwin sharing a kiss which informs me that they are for sure a thing, I decided I would talk to her about it later. I quickly grab my white air forces and my Louis Vuitton white purse.

I hear a knock at my door and immediately open it to the sight of Izzy. " you ready to go?" She says as she has all her stuff with her. "Yeah, I'm catching a ride with Nick tho so yeah." I says as I try to pass through her before she ask questions.

She follows me down the hall and finally decided to say something. "You and Nick?" She says with a little smile. "You and Edwin." I say knowing exactly that they are something. "We will talk later you smooth talker." She says as she giggles and we hit the bottom of the stairs.

"Boys you ready". Izzy says to all of them. "When are we not." Nick says as he stands up from the couch. "Nick you shouldn't be talking." She says which causes everyone to laugh.

As we leave the house I follow the crowed to the car. Right before I get to the car I feel a hand pull mine. "We're going over here silly." Nick says as he walks to the car parked on the street. "Right, totally forgot." I say with a little smile.

As we were sitting in the car he turns on the radio. "Do you want to play your music?" He asks me while he holds up his aux cord. "You can, I bet you have better taste." I say to him thinking of my bad taste in music. "Alright then" he says as he connects his phone.

We start to drive to the mall with out talking and just listening to his music. "So me and the boys were thinking of having a party tonight, since we are leaving for tour at the end of next week" Nick says breaking the awkwardness between us. "Oh really, then I guess I'll have to buy something for it then." I say to him as I glance over to see he was looking at me since we were stopped at a red light. "I mean no matter what you wear, you'll still look beautiful." He says to me with a soft voice sending chills down my spine. Hear his voice makes me smile for no reason.

"So are you inviting your girl?" I question him even though I'm pretty sure he doesn't have one. "Nahhh I don't have one, my last relationship was around 8 months ago." He says to me as he looks back on the road. "Oh i see." I say as I lean my head on the window trying to hold in my smile.

We finally reach the mall and pull into a spot beside the others.

________________________________
And again guess who didn't read over it, sorry :(