~chapter seventeen~

"You guys almost ready." Edwin says as he walks into the washroom. Once he notices how we look his jaw drops and his eyes scan us up and down.

"Dang you guys look hella good." He says walking over to Izzy and and leaving a kiss on her check.

I finish up with my ruby red lipstick as I see nick entering the washroom beside me. "Look who's finally up." I joke around.

"you know all the boys tonight are gonna be all over you in this." He whispers into my ear as he feels my body up and down. "You just can't let that happen then." I whisper back with a smirk.

"Okay I think we should go before everyone else leaves." I yell out distracting Izzy and Edwin from what ever they were doing. I leave the washroom getting out of nicks grasp causing him to grunt from my actions. I walk over to the short night stand and grab my hand clutch.

"You ready?" The handsome voice of nick ask as he peaks his head around the corner to look at me. "More than ever, also really excited to see people." I say walking past him with a giggle. "Um your kidding right?" He questions worried by what I mentioned.

"Obviously." I inform him as I turn around and leave a kiss on his cheek. As we all start walking towards the door Edwin and Izzy leave first. Before I can step a foot out of the room nicks hand from behind me grabs mine and pulls me close to him. The scent of his cologne lingered in the air and the way he held me close made me feel safe.

He pulls my chin up making our eyes connect, before I could do anything his lips connect onto mine. The warmth of his lips sent tingles down my spin and caused me to smirk. "What was that for?" I say confused pulling our lips apart. "I just missed this feeling." He answered leaning his forehead on mine with a smile.

"I'll help you out with that when we get back." I muffle out. I turn towards the door heading out and pulling nick behind me.