~Chapter Fifteen~

After about an hour of getting my hair and makeup done the way we wanted it, I head over to wardrobe. I take out my first outfit and put it on to match everyone else.

"You look stunning." Nick says walking into the room as he wraps his warm hands around my waist and leaves a soft kiss on my left check.

"Okay lover boy, your gonna mess up my makeup." I mention trying to pull out of his grasp. "But..." he pouts out causing my to giggle a bit.

"Well are you ready for your first show." He questions as he looks me up and down. "Of course but I still have butterflies in my stomach." I mention out meeting his eyes.

He softly said grasping my my cheek in his hand. "You'll do great, and remember I'm gonna be up there with you."

I nodded my head in response and then kiss his lips quickly, I wanted it to last longer but I knew we had more important things to do.

We finally head out the room and into the crowded hall where everyone was ready to do their before stage prayer. As me and nick join into the huddle Nick starts the prayer. "God may you let us have the best performance we have ever done yet, let us have an amazing time, let our voice sound like angles, and let our dancers enjoy their first ever time performing with us." He finishes of shooting me a wink because of the last part.

As the time gets closer to show time my stomach starts turning, butterflies appear, and my palms start getting hot. "Hey you okay." Zion concerns as he lays a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, just a bit nervous that's all." I say looking up at him.

"Don't worry, I was like that before, but once I get out there they all go away." He informs me with a firm voice and smile. I nodded my head in response giving a sweet smile back. Soon enough the stage manager comes into the green room and yells show time. I slowly stand up from the couch and take a beep breathe preparing my self.

I start slowly walking towards that door but then stop as I feel a hand intertwine with mine. "Come on." Nick says shooting me a smile, just from that all my nerves go away.