~Chapter Sixteen~

Zion was right, once I got on that stage all my nerves left, I danced the best I've danced before, I had fun, and the crowd was wild and loud. I couldn't ask for the performance to be any better.

Going back to the dressing room everyone took showers to wash off all the sweat that was formed from performing. Izzy decided it would be a good idea to go to the club after that show so I had to redo my hair and makeup.

Before the club we all head to the hotel that we are staying at, it was very big, modern, and quiet.

Me and Izzy both find a spot in the washroom in front of the mirror to start working on our makeup, while nick and Edwin at are watching tv. "So how was it, like getting to perform in front of everyone." Izzy asks breaking the silence.

"It was amazing, all the positive energy, the cheering from the crowd, and the booming music made my adrenaline run." I let out with a big smile on my face, while gluing on my last fake eyelash.

We sing to the music playing on my phone while finishing up our hair and makeup, I decide to straighten my hair while Izzy curls it. "What are you gonna wear." I ask.

Izzy thinks as she Finally pulls something out of her bag. "I was thinking of not going full blown out quit yet since it's the first day of tour, but I'm going to wear these black ripped jeans, with a black bralette, and some heels." She mentions holding up the outfit for me to see.

I was planing on not looking that good, but after seeing what Izzy picked out I knew I had to step up my game

I was planing on not looking that good, but after seeing what Izzy picked out I knew I had to step up my game. "Okay...um, do you think this black latex skirt, and white silk tie up top good?" I question pulling out the two pieces out of my bag.

um, do you think this black latex skirt, and white silk tie up top good?" I question pulling out the two pieces out of my bag

"Shit you look hot, someone's gonna like it." She winks causing me to laugh at the thought of nicks reaction when he's gonna see me.