~chapter twenty three~

Our eyes stay connected as nick lowers his lips to mine leaving a centimetre between us. Before I can kiss him he pulls away causing me to let out a gasp. "Wait till tonight", he whispers out as he leaves and heads back into the bathroom.

As I hear the door click closed I fall back on to the bed thinking about how crazy in love I am with him. Letting out a big huff, I push my self of the bed to stand and head over to the washroom.

I straight away open the door forgetting nick was in there, but thankfully he had his boxers on, but I secretly wish he didn't. "Omg nick I'm so sorry." I say as I start to close the door again. "Hey it's okay." He reply's back as he opens the door for me to come in. "You'll get used to this one day don't worry." He tells me referring to him only having boxers on.

I walk over to the washroom sick picking up my red lip stick of of the counter. I lean closer into the mirror so I can see perfectly as I put on my lipstick. Me forgetting the my butt was sticking out, nick grabbed onto my hips and stood right behind me watching me finish up.

This boy, he's so horny and I can tell, but I just hope he can't tell I am too. "Do you like what you see?" I question as I look up at him. "Of course." He says as he backs up and grabs his things an head back into the room.

When I walk back into the room I find all the boys in there. "Hey y/n we are gonna head out for a bit, we just have to stop by a few stores to get stuff for tonight." Zion says out. For tonight, what are they planning to do tonight, I ask myself." Okay well I'll probably grab a bite to eat with Izzy and Madi.

All the boys nod their head in agreement as they head for the door. Nick being the last one to leave he stops infront of me. "I have a surprise for you tonight by the way." He says with a smirk leaving a peck on my lips.