~Chapter twenty~

We finally enter the pitch black hotel room that was shared between me and nick, and Izzy and Edwin. Hearing a thump on the bed from nick and Edwin flopping onto it.

After taking of my shoes that squeezed my feet all night, I headed to the washroom to get changed into a cropped hoodie and shorts. I grab my face wash and throw my hair up and out of my face.

When I finally finish up with everything I quietly tip toe back into the room and slowly find my way to the bed. I lifted up the covers just enough for me to get in but also to not wake anyone. I succeed on getting in and finally start resting my eyes.

Before I could fall into a deep sleep I feel a warm arm wrap around me. "Nick." I whisper out with my eyes still shut. "Yeah." His raspy voice says back. Just from hearing his voice a smile appears on my face.

We stay silent for a few minutes before I make the bold mood and connect my lips onto his. Letting our kiss last a while since I new he liked it. "What was that for." He asks once I pull apart.

"Oh um nothing." I stutter out knowing I wanted to say something else but didn't have the confidence yet. We both start drifting back to sleep but before I could nick leaves a warm peck on my check.

"I love you." He said as he cuddled me back into his chest.