~Chapter seven~

I build up the courage and finally left my room to head down stairs. I head straight for the kitchen knowing that the drinks were in there. I poor my self some of the drink that Izzy made  not knowing what's in it. "Hey, haven't seen you all day." A voice from behind me calls out.

I turn to see a tall tanned boy standing in front of me. "Oh Zion, um yeah I was out." I told him hoping he wouldn't ask much more. "Where were you today?" He questioned me. "Um just stepped out for a bit." I told him since I didn't want to tell him about the not getting a job. "Ahh I see, was it to go see a guy or what." He said making me stand up even more straight. "Um actually no... I went to go look around to see if anywhere was hiring, but with my luck of course no where was." I told him as I looked down at my feet in disappointment.

"Hey Hey Hey, don't worry something will come up, and besides you can always work with us, we always need more staff with us on tour." He informs me while grasping me in a hug. "Wow thanks Zion that actually means a lot, and when are you guys leaving for tour?" I question him hoping it wasn't some time soon. "Oh um we are actually leaving on Wednesday which is in a few days." A shock appears on my face as I take in how soon that is since it's already Sunday.

"Oh wow, so I guess if I wanted to work with you guys on tour I would have to take up the offer sooner or later." I tell him with a smirk on my face from the thought of getting to tour with them. "I mean yeah, we would love to have you on tour with us, you know someone to keep us in order." He tells me while scratching the back of his next. "I'll think about it." I say with a wink as I walk into the living room.

I see a bunch of people dancing to Zions fire playlist, I start to make my way over to where Nick is sitting on the couch. I plop a seat next to him as I catch his attention. "Hey mamas, you look fine." A burst of heat was sent through my cheeks from the compliment Nick said. " why thank you sir." I say as I stand up in front of him. "Leaving me already?" He questions with a confused look. "Nah only getting up so we can dance." I tell him with confidence.

I don't really know where that boost of confidence came from, I guess I just wasn't scared. I knew Nick was a dancer but I don't think he knew I was one to so I decided to surprise him a bit. The song 'dance with me' by '112' was playing. I took Nicks hands and placed them on my hips, I then turn around so my back is against him.

I start moving my hips to the beat with nick following my movement. I grind my ass a bit on his dick through his pants knowing I am driving him crazy. The song starts to come to a finish as I pull away from what we were doing.

"Sorry hun, but that's all you get." I say as I wink walking away towards the kitchen. As I walk into the empty Kitchen I feel a presence of someone following me. As I reach the counter I turn around and lean against it. "You just couldn't say away from me." I say as I turn around to connect my eyes with Nick. "How the fuck did you know it was me." He says laughing as he walks up to me and puts his hands on my hips.

"Your cologne, it's unique." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Your really tryna make me fall for you." Nick softly comments. "Who said you already haven't." I say back with a smirk while receiving a chuckle from Nick. "You have no idea how bad I wanna kiss you right now, but don't worry I won't." Nick mentions starring at my full lips.

"Yo shark boy, we need you for a scene!" Edwin calls out walking into the kitchen. Nick then rests his head down in disappointment that he has to leave me. "Nick you have to go, I'll literally see you in less than and hour." I tell him laughing while lifting his head off my shoulder. "Ughhh, you promise." He says as he slowly pulls away. "Yes now go before there is no video." I tell him as I push him towards the kitchen exit.

I don't think I have ever fell for someone as hard as I am falling for Nick, he just makes me feel a certain way that I want to feel forever. "Hey, I haven't seen you all night." Izzy says coming in and sitting on the counter beside me. "I've been with Nick." I say to her as I join her on the counter. "You and Nick have been getting close." Izzy says pushing my shoulder a bit which causes me too blush. "I guess you could say that, I mean I think I'm falling for him, like really hard." I tell her looking down at my swinging feet.

"I mean that's how I felt with Edwin so I won't fight you on that one." She mumbles. "Wait yeah let's back track and talk about you and Edwin, are you guys like a thing or dating." I say as I face her to look her in the eyes. "Uhhh... I guess we have a thing, but like we do things couples would do you know." She says to me with a smirk.

"Omg Izzy, did u guys have sex already." I almost scream from my excitement. "Shhhh I don't want everyone in this whole fucking neighbour hood to know." She says as she uses a hand to cover my mouth. "Your so bad omg, me and Nick haven't even kissed." I tell her as I remove her hand. "Hey everyone takes things at different a pace, I just like to go kinda fast you know." She says laughing and jumping off the counter.

I then follow her out back to where the five boys we filming. They just wrapped on the music video and were helping pack things up. "Okay boys thank you for helping, but I think we got it from here." The director said to them. "You sure you don't want 5 strong men helping you pack it back up." Brandon questions with a smirk. "I'm sure me and my team can handle." The director says back with a laugh.

"Looks like someone kept their promise." Nick said as he walked over to me. "Well I had to show you I was loyal didn't I." I tell him with a smirk as I walk back into the house. "Yo Nick you wanna walk me to my room I think imma go to bed now." I say looking at my watch which reads 3:57am. "I mean I would t want anyone else too so I'm down." He said grabbing my hand and walking up to my room.

"I would let you come in and chill but I know if I let you then I'll want to do other things too." I say to him as we stop at my door. "Mamas you do something to me, all I wanna do is kiss you and fuck you till you can't walk for a week but I'll wait as long as I have too." He said which cause me to get butterflies in my stomach from his comment that basically said he only wanted me.

"Well sorry to keep you waiting but tonight's not the night." I said to him with a cute smile while entering my room and closing the door behind me.