~Chapter Twenty One~

I didn't sleep a wink last night, the thought of the three word sentence including 8 letters came out of his mouth, and me being stupid as always didn't say it back. It wasn't that I didn't want to, I did, I really did.

"Morning beautiful" the raspy voice said out, the morning voice I was used to hearing. "Morning." I say back turning to face the handsome man himself.

"How was ur sleep" he says out as he pushes back a stand of my hair and lays a peck on my lips. "Pretty good." I let out a white lie right to his face, but thankfully he couldn't tell.

After about 5 minutes of enjoying each other's presence I decided to get up and head to the wash room. Turning the tap on to the shower making it steaming hot just how I liked it when I was in this state of mind.

After my 10 minute long shower i take out the hair dryer and dry my hair leaving lots of volume in it. After applying a consistent layer of lotion on my body I take out an outfit for the day and put it on.

As I start to finish up my makeup only consisting of mascara, blush, highlighter, and lipgloss Nick enters the not so steamy washroom taking my moon necklace off the counter and helps putting it on

As I start to finish up my makeup only consisting of mascara, blush, highlighter, and lipgloss Nick enters the not so steamy washroom taking my moon necklace off the counter and helps putting it on. "Beautiful like always." He says as he kisses my check while standing behind me

I start uncontrollably blushing as I leave the bathroom letting nick use it. Entering the quite room to only see Izzy. "Wheres edwin?" I question. "Oh he just went over to the others room quickly." She lets out look up from her phone.

I start walking around the room looking at random things carefully and noticing the little things. "So are you just going to walk back and forth or tell me about why you didn't sleep what so ever last night?" Izzy says as she grabs my arm to stop me from walking.