Refusal (18)

Y/N P.O.V...

"I want to join your group." I spoke. J-hope choked on his food.

"I am serious." I glared at him. "Y/n, do you know what you just said. We are the most wanted criminals in Asia. Police, agents, security departments are against us. Even AIA." Jin warned me.

"We are not responsible if you die. I don't think, you have that skill to join our group. A driver is capable of killing you. We recruit people who have that talent." Suga spoke.

"Hyung..." J-hope whispered to Suga trying to tell him that he was being rude. Mr. Suga, I am way far better than your driver. Don't think so lowly when it comes to me. I really want to these words right now. But I can't!

I sighed.

"Jungkook is the boss, let's hear his thoughts on this." Jin spoke looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook drank his juice and said, "I disagree." With that being said, he left from here.

And after sometime, Suga, Jin and J-hope left from here leaving me alone. As soon as I left.

I threw the knife onto the wall hardly making it pierce into the wall. I slowly leaned against the chair. "Damn it." I cursed under my breath.

AFTER A WHILE....

Uhh, it's really difficult to make them agree. But I will not give up.

I made my way to jungkook's room.

I slowly knocked the door. "Come in." I heard his words. I entered the room.

As soon as he saw me, he stopped doing his work and walked to me

"Looks like you want something." He smirked. "What do you mean? I just came to ask you something?!"

"What is it?!" He placed his hands in his pocket. I cleared my throat. "Why are you not allowing me to join your group?"

"I don't want you to join." He said sternly.

"But why?!" I wanted to know the reason. " If I said no, then that's a no! I don't want to give explanations" I couldn't say anything to him further.

He went and continued the work which he stopped in between.

This guy isn't sweet anymore like he used to be when I first met him. As expected from someone like him, the skill to change faces when it's needed. I chuckled with annoyance under my breath.

I looked at him for the last time and started leaving from that place. "You can take that phone on that table. You will be able to contact any one of us if needed." I took the phone and went out.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and follow me, guys!