26.

Being back on campus felt very refreshing. It was still cold outside so even though the sun was out, that breeze was vicious.

Keenan and I caught an Uber from the airport to Howard. The drive was about 40 minutes so both of us took a quick nap during the ride.

Keenan helped me carry my bags to my room and then he left to go get his things.

I looked around my room and it was exactly how I left it.

"Tiara!!" I turned around and it was Lani. Her hair was straight this time and her skin was more lighter than normal.

"Hey Lani" I opened my arms for her to come and hug me. She put her things down and then hugged me tight.

"I've missed you so much, sorry I couldn't make it to that New Years party in Detroit. From those videos on your close friends, seems like y'all had a great time" Lani said.

"It's okay , you have a tradition to hold I wouldn't wanna break that. But yes we did have a great time and there's some things I have to fill you and Cassie on so I'm gonna wait till she gets back so I don't have to repeat the story twice" I told her.

"Oouu I can't wait to hear it! I'm excited"

My phone vibrated in my back pocket, I grabbed it and unlocked it to read the message I just received from Keenan.

It was a message in the group chat with everyone in it.

Bestie🖤: is everyone here?
Kendall🤍: yes I'm here
Lani🥰: yup
Cassie💋: just unpacked.

There was no message from Anthony.

Kendall🤍: Anthony!!!
Bestie🖤: he's not here, his side of the room is completely empty. Everything is gone.
Tiara💜: when was the last time anyone heard from him?
Cassie💋: before the new year
Lani🥰: I spoke to him last week.
Tiara💜: Any idea on why his things are gone?
Bestie🖤: can we meet up in the cafe and talk? I'm starving
Kendall🤍: sameeee
Lani🥰:meet y'all there
Cassie💋: okay
Tiara💜: okay

Lani and I got our stuff together to go to the cafe. We left out and she locked the door behind us. Cassie and Kendall just turned the corner and met up with us.

"Hey y'all" Cassie came and gave me and Lani both big tight hugs.

"I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever" I said to the girls. "No for real" Kendall agreed.

We started walking towards the elevator and got on to go downstairs and head out to the cafe.

Keenan texted us letting us know that he was already there. We responded letting him know that we'd be there in ten minutes since we're walking.

Since we were really speed walking the walk there didn't feel too long. We really got there in no time.

Keenan was sitting in the middle of the cafe with his food already on the table.

We all went to the food spots and got what we wanted. I was craving a burger so I got one of the burger meals from the station inside the cafe.

I sat across from Keenan and he looked up at me and whispered "hey girlfriend". I started to blush "hey boyfriend" I said back to him.

I can't believe Keenan and I are really together, it feels so unreal. I forgot to mention it to the girls and everyone to be honest.

I decided to tell them later.