5.

Night one of sleeping in the dorms wasn't too bad, I was so worn out I didn't even want to go out for the "move in day party" but of course neither Lani or Kennan let me sleep.

I woke up around 6 so I only had a two hour nap. "Get up we need to start getting ready while it's still sunny so we can take bomb pictures" Lani pulled me , literally , out of bed.

"We had our nap time , now it's time to turn up" Lani danced around the room "you're such a hyper individual" I said to her "we're in college baby! Who wouldn't be happy at this moment" she turned up her speaker which was playing Megan Thee Stallion, so of course I had to turn up with her because Meg is my girl.

We were dancing for a while until we heard a knock on our door. I walked over to open it and it was a girl, she had super brown curly hair with blue eyes, I believe she's white. "Hi" I said "hey I'm Kendall nice to meet y'all" she introduced herself "I'm Tiara and this is Lani my roommate" I said to her.

"My roommate Cassandra was following me but I don't know where she went, but when I was walking past I heard you guys bumping Megan, and I love me some her so I couldn't help but to come and introduce myself" she explained.

Lani smiled "it's so nice to meet you Kendall!" She embraces her with a hug "you too" she chuckled, "Kendall , I thought I lost you" another girl came up.

"No , you decided to stop and talk to some boy" Kendall said "he was cute" she giggled "hi, I'm Cassandra" she introduced herself "I'm Lani" "I'm Tiara".

Cassandra looked more on the foreign side. I love how Howard's an HBCU But it's still so diverse. "Are you guys going to the Bison Bash tonight?" Kendall asked "yes we were actually getting ready for that now" I said "so early?" Cassandra questioned "yes , because we need pictures in the sun and some food" Lani explained "mind if we roll with you guys?" Kendall asked "no not at all" I smiled.

"Our dorm is literally two doors down so we'll come back here when we're done getting ready" Cassandra said "bet" I said and then they walked away.

"They were both so pretty" Lani said "I know right, let's continue getting ready tho" I said "yes" Lani turned the music back on and we started getting ready.

I had my outfit on my bed , and I was half way through my makeup I just had to apply some mascara and do my go to brown lip.

My hair is always straight so I just left it as it was. "Your hair is so full I love it" Lani said "does it wave up at all?" She asked "when I wash it" I told her.

"I try not to put heat on my hair anymore due to the fact that I damaged it so much" she chuckled "well at least your curl pattern is coming back and it's becoming full again" I told her. "OMG it's noticeable? I didn't think it was" she said "yes" I laughed. We both applied our setting sprays and then started to put our clothes on.

There was a knock at the door and it was Kendall "you guys look bomb" she said "so do y'all" I said. "Are we ready?" Cassandra asked "yes, got your key?" Lani asked me "yes" I answered. "Alright let's go" she said. We grabbed our cross body purses and then closed and locked the door.

We began walking down the hallway towards the elevator "where are you guys from?" Cassandra asked "I'm from Detroit Michigan" I said "I'm from Oakland, California" Lani said "niceeee, I'm from, Philadelphia" Kendall said "I'm from the Bronx" Cassandra said "so we from all over I like it" I said. "What made you guys choose Howard?" Lani asked "well my mom went here and she use to always tell me how she had such an amazing time at this school so of course I wanted to follow in her footsteps, my major is finance" Kendall explained. "If you don't mind me asking what's your ethnicity?" Lani asked her "I'm actually mixed with El Salvadoran and white, my moms from El Salvador and my father is just white, it throws people off when I tell them that because I do look like the typical white girl, but my mom is really light and my blue eyes came from my dad while the curly hair came from my mom" Kendall explained.

"I chose this school because I knew it was the best option and my only way to really get out the Bronx. I've always wanted to attend an HBCU and so I just worked my ašs off to get here I'm actually on a academic scholarship, my major is chemistry and I am Brazilian" she explained.

"That's so good to hear , I'm happy for both of you and wish you guys nothing but a successful year" I said to them "aw thank you" Kendall said.

"Is Keenan coming?" Lani asked "yeah he's going to meet us there, he's going down with his roommate" I explained to her. "Who's that?" Cassandra asked "Tiara's good looking best friend" Lani said. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Let's take these pictures" I said before she started asking more questions about Keenan.

"I'll take yours" Kendall said to me, I handed her my phone and sat down at the outside table.

@Tiara

@Tiara.Gold : loading ...

Then Lani posted hers

@shesolani : golden hour

"You guys are both so cute it's wow and Tiara you look like a Bratz doll I swear you have the cutest face ever" Cassandra complimented us. "Aw thank you" I said "speak for yourself girl , you're hot" Lani said.

"Are you guys gonna take pictures?" Lani asked "later tonight" Cassandra said "alright , well let's start heading down" I said.

"We're meeting Keenan and his roommate at this food spot" I told them "okay bet" Lani said "you guys like pizza?" I asked "yes" they all said.

We walked down the street from our school to this pizza spot called Boxed Pizza.

"There he is" I pointed Keenan out as soon as we walked in "oh my.. he is gorgeous" Cassandra said "isn't he" Lani said.

"Y'all got some drool" I made fun of them. We walked over to Keenan and as soon as we saw each other we smiled. He stood up and greeted me with a big hug. "Hey kid" he said "hey" I said back. He looked over to the girls "sup Lani" he smiled "hey" she smiled back. "Oh and this is Cassandra and Kendall. This is my best friend Keenan" I introduced them.

They all smiled and shook hands "where's your roommate?" I asked "I think he stepped out for a second" he said. "Oh okay, well I'm about to go to the rest room" I said. "Aight" he said.

I walked back towards the restrooms, I pulled out my phone and started scrolling around on Instagram when I literally ran into someone's chest. "Omigod I am so sorry , I wasn't paying attention" if I could physically turn red, I'd be as red as a tomato right now.

"It's all good love" I looked up at the boy and my was he gorgeous, I looked down and blushed "you are gorgeous" he said.

"So are you- wait a minute I did not just say that, I'm so sorry, you're very handsome" I nervously chuckled. He smiled "you're good and thank you, what's your name?" He asked me "Tiara" I said. "Nice to meet you Tiara, I'm Anthony" he stuck his hand out and I shook it. "Nice to meet you too".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW FACES !!