20.

Today is thanksgiving and I was sitting in my room staring at my closet debating what I should wear to the living room.

I really don't feel like doing my hair I kinda wanna leave it in this low messy pony tail I left it in. It's one of those styles where you unintentionally create something and it actually turns out really cute, but if you were to try it again ... it wouldn't work out so great, so I just left it alone.

"Hey, I just got off the phone with Korey's mom and she told me they were stopping by because Korey has some news to share" my mother came into my room and told me.

I raised my eyebrow "that's weird" I chuckled, my mother joined me "yeah I know, when she told me all I could think about was maybe he's transferring schools or something" she suggested.

"I don't know I'll ask Keenan if he has any idea of what it could be" I told her.

Keenan's family and my family always have thanksgiving together every since our sophomore year of high school. We sort of made it a tradition to spend the holidays together.

"Him and Korey are speaking again?" My mom asked. "I really don't know" I answered truthfully. "I hope they do become friends again, but I doubt it" she said "well I'm gonna stay optimistic" I told her.

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a white fur jacket, I held it up to show my mother and she examined it "that's cute! You gonna take pictures?" She asked me "can you take them for me please?" I asked her "Tiara now you know I don't know how to take them damn pictures" she said.

"Ma! You act like I don't follow you on Instagram and be seeing your pictures. You know how to flick it up" I handed her my cell phone and proceeded to put my outfit on.

"That's because your father is my personal photographer, Tay'Vian also .. now that girl can take some pictures. I finally convinced her to go into photography, she made a page and everything" she said "are you serious! I've been tryna convince her for so long to do it." I said.

"She said she didn't wanna go through the struggle of trying to get to the top and end up failing. I told her she can do whatever she puts her mind too. If she doesn't wanna fail, she won't fail. I told her to let go of that negative mind set and do what she loves" my mother explained.

"That makes me so happy! I feel like I haven't seen her or spoken to her in so long" now I'm sad.

My sister and I were always close but when I left for school we started drifting off a bit which was expected.

"She really misses you, I know she won't tell you that but I know she does. She's not use to not having you here so all she does is go over Courtney house, And she found herself a lil friend" my mom told me.

"Aw, well when she gets back home I'm gonna for sure have some sister time with her" I said "she should be getting here soon, dinner is almost ready" my mother took her phone out to dial Tay'Vian

"Wait my pictures!" I caught her before she left out of my room.

"Oh yeah" she grabbed my phone and I opened the blinds to allow the sunlight to enter my room, I then got on top of my bed and started posing for pictures.

I'm pretty sure my mom was just clicking through. Lord I hope she got some good angles.

She handed me my phone then left out of my room, and she actually didn't do as bad as I thought she was gonna do.

There was this one off guard I really liked that I decided to post.