24.

Flashbacks of last night kept popping up in my head. The effect that Keenan's touch has on me was this type of feeling that felt so electric.

The way he pleasures me sent chills down my spine.

Last night after we wrapped things up, we stayed for like another two hours and partied for the rest of the night.

Tay'Vian ended up not coming which I'm happy about because she's not ready for these type of parties yet.

Travis dropped us off around 3am and I stayed up and told Skylar and Kendall what happened.

"Oh my god! I knew it was going to happen sooner or later!" Skylar squealed. "It took you guys long enough ! How was it?" Kendall asked.

"Honestly it was out of this world. The way he made me feel. The way he looked at me and caressed my body. It's almost like he was waiting for that moment and made sure he savored every single moment" the butterflies in my stomach started going crazy as I was describing the feeling to them.

"Well to me it sounds like you guys made love" Skylar was so excited , she was more hyper than me.

Probably because it hasn't hit me that me and Keenan really just had some mind blowing sex.

We all got in the shower ate some more and then headed to sleep.

I couldn't sleep though, Keenan was on my mind heavy .. and it's almost as if I spoke him into existence because not even five minutes later his name popped up on my phone.

Bestie : come outside

I didn't respond I just smiled and got out of my bed trying to make as little noise as possible. I grabbed my hoodie and uggs. I kept on my sleep shorts and T-shirt , while my hair was still wrapped up in my scarf and bonnet.

I grabbed my keys and opened the door slowly even though that didn't prevent the creaking noise the door makes every time you open it.

Keenan's black Toyota Camry was sitting outside of my house with the purple lights glowing inside of it.

I opened the car door and greeted him "hey" I smiled "hey" he smiled back. "Where we headed?" I asked while putting my seatbelt on.

"Our favorite spot to go to at 3:30 in the morning" once he said that I knew exactly what he was talking about.

It's called The Hill. It's a hill that overlooks the city of Detroit. During the summer time late at night Keenan and I would always come up here when we wanted to just get away. Whether that was alone or together.

"It's a little chilly out and I don't have any pants on" I told him. "I have sweats in my bag" he said "okay" I responded.

Keenan turned on Summer Walker and the car ride to The Hill was silent besides the music playing of course. It was a comfortable silence though not an awkward one. I guess both of us really realized what just happened.

I looked over at Keenan and he looked relaxed yet focused. I looked back out of the window and watched as the streets turned into plants and trees.

There was a lit up trail that lead you towards the top of the hill. People can come up here anytime so it's not like we're trespassing.

Keenan parked his car in his usual spot across the street. There were no cars coming so we walked across the street instantly our only light source being the street lights.

We got to the trail and started walking. Keenan grabbed my hand in his and he led the way.

I always pictured walking these trails with the love of my life and just taking in the sight of nature. It's pitch black dark out so I can't really take anything in but you get the point.