19.

* Korey's Point of View * ~ back in August.

After I got off the phone with Ti talking about Keenan, I got myself together for the party the football team throwing tonight.

"Bro what you putting on tonight? Like I don't know if I should really pop out with a tough fit or keep it cool" my roommate Sean asked me.

"Honestly, I was gonna throw on this hoodie and a pair of black jeans with my balencis" I told him.

"Oh that's tough. Bet we giving tough tonight" he said. I chuckled at him and shrugged my shoulders "I guess".

"So was that your girl from back home?" He asked me I'm assuming about Ti.

"Yeah. She not my girl no more though, we broke up before leaving for school" I told him.

"That was a smart decision" he said "you think so?" I asked him "yeah, I mean long distance can work if both people want it to work but I feel like everyone deserves to have that college experience first being single. I mean I support and give props to those who do it. But me personally, I couldn't. Ima admit I'm clingy as hell. I like being on my girl and around her 24/7" he spoke.

"I feel you. I'm the same way. Ti always gonna hold a special place in my heart but I just know for a fact that neither one of us wanted to do long distance.. we felt like it was the right thing to do" I explained to him.

"So she holds a special place in your heart right? Now what if another female came about down here?" He asked me. "I mean that's not something I can really control if I meet someone else then so be it. I'm not really looking" I told him.

"Ard bro lets head to this party" Sean grabbed his wallet and phone, I did the same and then we left out to go hit the party over at Clark.

I never knew how close all three of these schools were. I love everything about it. We walked across the street and was officially on Clark Atlanta's territory.

The hall the party was taking place in was lit up with colorful lights and the music was so loud we could hear it playing all the way in our dorms.

There were a couple security officers around but it looked like they were chilling more than anything. I like it down here already.

Students was outside smoking and chilling, had the drinks in their hands dancing. Everyone was genuinely having a good time, not being afraid of getting caught just enjoying their lives before reality truly hits us.

We finally met up with the rest of the football team. "Wassup bro!" My mans Nate said "none man just coolin it" I told him. "Well I got someone for you that you can cool it with" he said. "I don't know bro" I said to him. "I know you just got out of this relationship with your girl man but you in a new state away from all of that. Enjoy yourself before you go back to her" Nate said.

"I don't think I can do that to her Nate" I told him truthfully. "I understand. I loved my girl. But if God wanted us to be together we would be together. Just look man be open minded about it. Her names Bre here she comes" Nate pointed her out to me and I do have to say she is a gorgeous girl.

"Bre I want you to meet someone" he called her over. We automatically locked eyes while Nate was introducing us. "Korey" I stuck my hand out "Bre" she said and shook my hand.

"Alright I'll leave you two at it" Nate handed us our drinks and then left us alone.

* current day * ~ November

It's almost thanksgiving break and I know when I go back home I'm gonna have to tell tiara what's happened.

I stared at Bre as she was sleeping beside me. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. It sucks that I hurt two girls I care about deeply.