8.

Today was the first day of classes, I have about three classes everyday except for Friday's where I only have one.

I haven't spoken to Keenan since our last encounter, not to be dramatic and all but this is the longest I've gone without talking to him. It feels weird because I'm so use to Keenan.

I high key wanna call him and just tell him how much I miss him and that we should just start over.

I don't know why his emotions have been all over the place like they have but I don't like it, I hate when he gets like this because it causes us to not speak and he's my person. I have to speak to him.

I was done getting myself together in the bathroom, I walked back to my room and picked up my phone to look at the weather app.

It's still August so the heat is still uncomfortably hot.

So I decided to wear my Detroit Pistons jersey with a pair of light wash rip jean shorts and my low top white Air Force ones.

I did my usual makeup look and unwrapped my hair from the scarf.

I took a quick picture in my mirror and posted it on my Instagram.

@Tiara

@Tiara.Gold : first day vibes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lani didn't have classes till 11am so she's still knocked out sleep. My first class was a 9am. I'm an early bird anyways which is why I didn't mind having a 9am.

I'm debating if I should text Keenan to see where he is but before I could think about it. His name popped up on my phone, I opened the message right away and it was a long one.

Keenan❤️: hey Ti, I'm sorry for everything that's been happening the last couple of days. I let my emotions take over which is never good. I don't know why I've been feeling like this lately. Idk if it's the fear of losing you or not. I'm just going through a lot mentally and Ik I can come to you for anything. But I decided that this time I wanna deal with things by myself and get myself together alone. You've been there for me through literally everything. But I don't want to keep depending on you to get me right. I wanna do it on my own this time. I love you forever tho Tiara ... ❤️.

Reading that message caused my eyes to water like crazy. Did he basically just break up with me ?

"What's wrong?" I heard Lani ask, I didn't even know I was really crying until now.

I gave her my phone and let her read the message. After she was done reading she looked up at me and opened her arms for me to hug her.

"I mean I get everything he's saying but I feel like my best friend just broke up with me" I cried to Lani.

"I'm sorry babes" she said while hugging me "I get what he's saying tho , he just wants to be by his lonely and get himself together so he can come back good... I hope you get that Ti" she explained.

I dabbed my tears off my face so I couldn't ruin my makeup. "I get it" I have an attitude.

"I'll um ... see you later" I grabbed my keys and headed out of my room.

I screenshot the message and sent it to Korey , besides me Korey also knows Keenan better than anyone else because at one point they were the inseparable ones.

He replied right away
Korey❤️: let him be ..

I sighed at the sight of that message. I guess I should just let him be.

"Don't run into someone" I heard a voice say. I looked up and it was Anthony. I tried to smile but one wouldn't appear.

"I'm sorry Ti," he said "I'm guessing you know huh?" I asked him "yeah , Keenan and I live together so when he came back yesterday he did talk to me" he explained.

"I think it's what's best" he shrugged "if he believes that is the way for him to get better of course I'll support" I said. I couldn't even believe the words that came out my mouth.

Like I said I understand but Keenan and I .. we always and I mean always come to each other. And I'm trying so hard not to sound selfish but he has never done anything like this. Even situations worse than this he has always came to me.

"Is he in the room?" I asked Anthony. "Don't do what I think you're gonna do" he said. "I just want to see him" I said and started walking to the other side of the building where the males stay.

"I don't think that's a good idea Tiara" Anthony spoke "I don't care what you think right now Anthony" I told him truthfully.

We got to their floor and Anthony was still with me "don't you have class or something?" I asked him "yes at 9am" he said "me too, I have communications" I told him "with professor Mack?" He asked "yup" I said "me too" he smiled.

We got to their room. I knocked on the door and waited for it to open, I heard movements being made throughout the room. Kennan opened the door but only so I could see his face and nothing else.

The fück .....

"Ti ... what are you doing here?" He asked "I came here to see what that message was about?" I said to him. Now he's acting all oblivious.

"Can we discuss that later please?" He asked. I pushed the door open that he was trying so hard to keep closed.

And of course there was someone in his bed. And of course that someone is Alexis. The manipulative bïtch. "Did she put you up to this?" I asked him. "No Ti" he sighed. I heard her chuckle "I don't get what's so funny?" I said to her. "You" she said. I was about to move but Keenan stopped me before I could.

"You're gonna let her manipulate you again and come in between us again?" I asked him. "Keenan does whatever he wants with whomever he pleases" she smiled.

I never liked her for this particular reason. Keenan is a good person and he fell in love with her, she literally has him wrapped around her finger. He's blinded by the "love" he believes he feels for her. She's the type that will really tell him that he should handle things on his own and without me. He's the type that'd listen.

He was still holding onto me, I looked up at him and just shook my head "I can't believe you" I said to him. We just looked at each other.

I turned around and Anthony was still right there. "Let's head to class" I said to him and left out of their room closing the door behind me.

We walked down the hallway in silence "Tiara..." he tried to break the silence. "No" I said to him and kept walking out of the building.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm here" he said. "Thank you" I said to him.

This is not how college was suppose to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~