12.

"I don't know I just feel like we have to do something involving water before it gets freezing outside" Kendall said "I agree" Lani said. "Amusement park?" Alexis suggested.

For someone that doesn't go to Howard she sure as hell is always here. "Nah, I just wanna sit back and relax" Kendall said "the beach!" Cassandra shouted.

"I can get with that" Anthony said "me too" Keenan added. We all have this friend group, I just don't acknowledge or communicate with two out of the seven.

"That's a good idea" Kendall said. "When should we go?" Lani asked, I looked at the weather on my phone it's suppose to be 89 all day, I then looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:30am.

"Let's go today" I suggested, everyone looked around at each other "why not?" Kendall shrugged. "What beach tho? Does D.C. even have beaches?" Lani asked "pause, does anyone have a car on campus?" Keenan asked "I can hold my cousins van, she lives in north east D.C. not too far" Kendall suggested. "Well Kendall you call your cousin, I'll look up the beach we can hit. Cassie and Lani you guys can focus on snacks and Anthony you can help me?" Said to almost everyone.

"Keenan and I will go back to UDC , so I can grab my things" Alexis said. "Sounds good!" Lani said. "Alright let's get going" Kendall said and we all stood up and headed out of the cafe.

I started looking for beaches near us that wasn't too far from campus and wouldn't take long to get there.

"I found three beaches" I said to Anthony who was also looking on his phone.

"Which are?" He asked me, I sat down on the couch in the lounge and he sat next to me.

"Virginia Beach , Ocean City Maryland and Sandy Point State Park" I told him.

"I heard Virginia Beach and the Ocean City in Maryland were both good beaches" he said "well it looks like they both have a lot to offer, Virginia is just longer and bigger" I said while examining the photo of the beach.

"How long?" He asked "it says about 4 hours and for ocean city it's about 3 and a half ... so just about the same time" he said.

"Found anything?" Kendall asked us, we looked up at her and showed her our two options. "Let's put a vote to it, I'll create a group chat and we can all vote for which beach we can hit" Kendall said.

She made the group chat in like two seconds and typed.

Kendall : hey, so Ti and Ant found Virginia Beach and Ocean City Maryland... they're both about the same distance.. kinda Virginia is like 4 hours while O.C. Is 3 and a half. Both beaches have a lot to offer. Soooo which one do you guys want to do????

Cassie : Ocean City
Anthony : Ocean City
Lani : Virginia Beach
Unknown Number : Virginia Beach
Maybe Bestie? : Ocean City
Kendall : Virginia Beach , Ti, you're the tie breaker ...
Me : let's do Ocean City.

Kendall : alright so everybody go and get there things together we should be on the road at least by 1pm.

Everyone replied "okay" to Kendall and then I started heading to my dorm to go get my things together.

I decided that I was gonna wear my white bathing suit, I washed my hair last night so it's in its curly phase that I tied up into a low bun and let the flying pieces fly.

I put on a pair of light washed ripped jeans, my white PINK brand sandals, one of my large PINK brand bags to put my things into .. I'm kinda obsessed with PINK.

I grabbed a loose T-shirt to throw on top of my bathing suit so I wouldn't just be walking around with my bikini top on.

"Ready?" I asked Lani , her hair was all wavy and over the place as usual and she still looked amazing, "yeah" she grabbed her bag and we headed out of our dorms.