23.

Quick Disclaimer : I'm really not that great at writing sexual scenes , so I'm gonna try my hardest I apologize if it's cringey lmaooo I'm still learning.

Okay story time !!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made our way downstairs to meet up with the guys. The first person my eyes found was of course Keenan but I hurried and looked away.

I greeted Travis and Noah with hugs "hey! I haven't seen you guys since graduation! How is school and everything?" I asked them both.

"Well Alabama is great" Travis said "yeah I'm loving Southern, I've been having the time of my life" Noah added.

"Aw I'm glad, so happy for you guys. This is my friend Kendall, she goes to Howard with me and I'm not sure if you guys remember Skylar but she attends a cosmetic school in dc" I introduced them to my girls.

"Nice to meet you and yeah we remember sky!" They hugged both Kendall and Skylar.

I watched as Skylar went over to approach Keenan and saw them two spark up a conversation.

"So, I heard about what happened with Korey, I'm telling you Ti if you need me to fly down Atlanta to show him something right quick I gotchu" Travis said.

I chuckled "as much as I appreciate you for that. I promise I'm good. Or at least I know I'm gonna be good" I told him.

Travis and Noah were also like older brothers to me. They're the type of guy friends where if any male tried messing with me, if Keenan wasn't there they'd put them in their place real quick.

All of them including Korey were close, but every since the altercation with Korey and Keenan, the four of them haven't been as inseparable as they once were.

"Yeah. Bro dead wrong for that when I found out. The first thing I wanted to do was hit you up Ti! I know Korey was your boy. My heart was broken for you. But you said it yourself you gonna be straight and even tho we deep down south you know we gotchu" Noah said.

"Awww y'all gonna make a real one tear up"

"Yeah. I like how y'all look out for her. That's really dope." Kendall said while smiling, I noticed her staring down Travis. He of course was staring her down right back.

She pulled me to the side "girllllll" she started "I already know. Yes he is single. But he does attend Alabama state, not gonna lie Travis is the player type tho" I explained to her.

"Oh baby. Who said I wanted a boyfriend. I just wanted to make sure he was free for the night" she smiled.

"Oh then yeah he is all yours" I told her. She walked over towards Travis and started chatting him up. Keenan and Skylar finally joined us over here.

"So first things first who is the designated driver?" Skylar asked.

"I am. I smoke but I don't drink, I do plan on smoking tonight but not to the point where I won't be able to comprehend or feel shït" Noah explained.

"Second, who's car we taking?"

"We are taking my truck, pops let me bring the big boy out tonight" Travis spoke.

"Bet that. I already brought the drinks & Noah got the gas in the car already rolled up. We good to go" Keenan said.

It was now 9pm. 3 more hours until the New Year.

"Alright, y'all start heading to the car I'm gonna go tell my parents goodnight" I told them. Everybody left out except for Keenan.

"Ti..." he started, "look Keenan, I really just wanna have fun tonight. So can we just pause everything for tonight and continue it the day after tomorrow because I'm also gonna want to enjoy my hangover" I said to him.