22.

I'm normally never the type to claim that whole 'new year new me' saying. But I feel like this upcoming year I'm gonna give that.

Obviously I must be doing something wrong for me to be so sad all the time. I don't know, my mind just likes to go crazy, some situations even when I know it's not my fault I still sometimes take the blame. That's just how I get.

But back to my resolution. My resolution for this year is to just be happy. Be selfishly happy. I've always been the type to put others first before I even put myself first and that seems to result in me with my feelings hurt and I'm so so tired of being sad.

I want to approach this new semester on a clean slate. I haven't really spoken to Keenan in about two weeks which for me is great. Of course I still want my best friend in my life but at the same time I wanna learn to move without him.

He's been so flippy floppy lately that I can't even keep up with it. I never know when's the next time he's gonna decide that he doesn't want me in his life, or when he's gonna make a decision that he feels is right for us without actually having that discussion with me.

Tonight we are hanging together for New Years and the girls are flying in to come and party with us. Along with some of Keenan's friends from home. We haven't really heard much from Anthony since Christmas. I do hope everything is okay with him.

I was on my way to the airport to go pick up Kendall and Skylar. Lani is spending New Years with her mother and sister like she always does. She told us that it's one of their special tradition that she refuses to break. Cassie on the other hand, is staying in New York and partying with her sisters.

Kendall and Skylar both found flights with the same time of arrival even though they were coming from different areas. So hopefully, they both get here at the same time.

I arrived at the airport and stayed in my car until their arrival. I got a text from both of them stating that they were here and heading out of the airport.

I saw Skylar walk out and I honked my horn obnoxiously to get her attention, she was laughing while walking to my car. "Okayyyy I see you and hear you" she said into my window. "Took you long enough" I said back to her while popping my trunk.

Not even minutes later and Kendall was walking out of the airport. I started to do the same thing until Skylar just decided to shout her name. "You're no fun" I said to her and laughed

"Heyyyyyy" Kendall ran to the car excitedly "girl come on!!! We got stuff to do!" I said to her. She put her bags in the trunk, hopped in the backseat and we were on our way.

"So y'all I just thought of something while I was waiting for you guys to get here" I spoke out loud.

"Oh lord what is it?" Skylar asked. "So I think I wanna cut my hair" I smiled.

They looked at each other and then looked at me. "I hope you mean like a little trim" Kendall said. "I was thinking more of neck length" I cheesed.

"Oh my god Ti!!!! Are you for real? You've always had long pretty thick healthy hair! Even when we were younger you always had hair down your back" Skylar stated.

"I know but I really wanna try something new"

"You sure you don't just wanna get a quick weave?" Kendall asked "that's definitely always an option" Skylar added.

"Well .. I mean I could"

"Yes. Braid that hair up and throw some inches on it! Do not cut that gorgeous hair of yours I swear to god. I will fight you" Skylar said.

"Girl this my damn head" I laughed. "I know but still. You're my best friend so technically it's our damn head".

We all laughed and then headed to the closest hair store. I parked the car and we got out.