L O V E.4

Excuse mistakes

April 20- New Orleans, Louisiana

Saiyer paced back and forth while Jay sat on the couch unbothered.

"Yo like what's really good with you. You've been hiding shit and keeping secrets. Let me know wassup so I can dip." Saiyer said.

"You really wanna know?" Jay asked leaning forward.

"Yea dumbass. That's why I asked nigga." Saiyer said.

Jay got off the couch and stood up with a stoic face. "Whatchu call me? You know how I feel about that word. If we in a relationship don't talk to me like a nigga off the street."He said.

"A nigga. Don't play." Saiyer said.

"You know what I've been fucking Winston from around the corner." Jay said.

Saiyer nodded and looked at Jay. Saiyer started laughing. "You funny. I've been fucking  Nami. You thought I was just gay. Nah I'm bi so get the fuck out of my house and don't come back. You must've thought I was stupid. Ain't no nigga gonna try and play me. ." Saiyer said.

Even though what he said about Nami was a lie, he wouldn't tell Jay that. But him and Nami has been hanging out and chilling. Nami was a tall brown skin girl that had model like features and body. She was pretty and kept herself clean.

Jay nodded and started walking towards their room. He packed everything he owned and left out without a word.

Saiyer stayed seated on the couch. He looked down at his buzzing phone and saw that Nami was calling.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey! I was just wondering were you busy? I don't mean to intrude but, I just wondering if you wanna hang out. Not if you're busy though because that mean you couldn't hang out and that I'm distracting you by calling. I'm sorry if I'm bothering. I'll just call back later." Nami rambled.

"Nami you ain't bothering and I'm not busy. I can chill with you. You fine." Saiyer said smiling.

Of course he knew Nami had a huge crush on him, but she would never tell him because she respected his relationship with Jay. Being that Saiyer's and Jay's relationship been dead for months,they just didn't leave. Their feelings were long gone and so were their bodies. Being that he's freshly single he wouldn't mind trying to get to know Nami better.