L O V E.3

Excuse mistakes

(Seventeen years after Kairen's death) April 4- New Orleans

April 4- New Orleans

"Baby you have to find me." The voice whispered

"Huh?" He said.

"You have to find me. You and your siblings have to find me. Find out about me. Find me." The voice whispered.

"Momma?!" He yelled trying to locate his mother.

He looked around the pitch black room and spotted no one. He closed his eyes and a bright light shone upon his lids. He opened his eyes to be met with a bloody concrete. The same concrete his mother died on.

He looked around the bloody concrete and saw himself as a child again. His past self was crying. He walked towards the child .

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"You let her die!" The child screamed, pushing him away.

"You knew what was happening! You didn't call the police or dad! Or even grandma! You let her die!" The child yelled.

The child ran away,  Daystar tried to run to him, but his body stopped him. He looked down and saw his dead mother staring at him with tears in her eyes.

He closed his eyes and let the tears fall. When he finally opened them, he wasn't at the crime anymore.

He heard arguing.

"You're always bringing these bird head bitches to my house, where my sister and son lives!" A women that looked exactly like his dead mother yelled.

"This my house too! I'm paying the electric and heat, and water!"  The man yelled.

"I'm paying the rent! You're being disrespectful to my sister and our son! Have some respect for me and Kairen. I work two jobs to take care of our son and my sister, while you fuck every girl in Chicago! My sister takes care of our son from the time she comes from school to one in the morning. And every other month you want to come here with bullshit!" The women screamed with a crack in her voice.