Jimin hesitates and slowly chews on his lower lip, unsure what to say, or better yet, how to tell Yoongi the truth.

He wants to, he really does, but he's afraid.

"Fine...if you don't want to tell me, then let me take you home-"

"No!" Jimin shouts, grabbing onto Yoongi's shoulders for support. "I can't go back."

Yoongi catches that and defensively he grabs Jimin's hands, squeezing them tightly. "Why? What's going on?"

Jimin is silent.

"Jimin, answer me. What is going on? Is someone hurting you?" Yoongi persists.

It's now or never.

"My roommate, Hoseok...he...he.." tears well up, Jimin's voice breaks, and he falls into a hysteric fit of sobs in Yoongi's arms.

The detective is silent, his jaw clenches  tight as he stares at Jimin crying in his arms. He doesn't need to guess what Jimin wanted to say because he already got the hint.

"I want you tell me the truth." He pushes Jimin's chin up, meeting his teary gaze. "What happened."

"He was...mean to me." Jimin vaguely replies. Mean is an understatement, no, mean is putting it nicely. Hoseok is down right cruel and disturbing.

"That's it? You're hysteric because Hoseok was mean to you?" Something is not adding up. Jimin would not be this emotionally wrecked because someone was mean to him. The guy works at a nightclub filled with assholes, so for someone to be mean to him wouldn't even bother him.

"You...you really don't know Jung Hoseok like I do..." Jimin mumbles, tossing his gaze to the ground. "He's not who you think he his.."

This does not sit well with Yoongi. "Then tell me what you know about Jung Hoseok. How did you two meet each other?" Yoongi asks.

Jimin swallows hard, blinking away his tears and looking at Yoongi with a hard stare. "I was looking for a roommate and Hoseok just showed up. He came up from Gwangju, was studying to be an animal doctor but dropped out and moved up here to Seoul."

Yoongi knows that already. "Is there anything else?" He asks.

Jimin shakes his head, frowning. "I don't know anything else about him. He tends to keep his personal life a secret." 

"I see..." Yoongi stands up and cracks his knuckles. "I'm going to have a talk with Hoseok." He says as he turns and walks to the door, but Jimin grabs his wrist and pulls him back down onto the couch.

"No!" He begs, straddling Yoongi. "Stay here with me. It's been a while since we last played...daddy." Jimin seductively whispers, slowly grinding his hips onto Yoongi's crotch. 

As tempting as it was, Yoongi knew better than to take advantage, plus he wasn't in the mood anymore. "Don't force yourself Jimin." He says as he lightly pushes Jimin off his lap. "I'll talk with Hoseok. Just go home and wash up, you smell like alcohol." Yoongi chuckles and turns to leave again.

"Please be careful." Jimin utters out, making Yoongi stop just at the door. "He can be a monster Yoongi. A fucking...a fucking.." A fucking serial killer. But, Jimin is too afraid to emit those words out.

Yoongi scoffs, then turns his gaze over to Jimin, half smiling with a glint in his eyes.

"And so can I."

••••••

"Ah~Yes! Yes! Ugh, fuck me, fuck me good!!" Hoseok breathlessly whines as he slaps both hands on Yoongi's bare sweaty ass, feeling the meat clench under his sweaty palms as Yoongi grunts deeply while pounding into him at a brutal pace.