VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE READ

Hello, my lovely lovely little readers! It's been quite some time, hasn't it?

I come to you today with a proposition! In truth, Crestfallen has always been in my mind and I've always felt like I should give it something better than what it has. So, I've come up with the idea to rewrite it -- a full, edited version of Crestfallen with longer chapters, more detail, and most importantly the same plot but with clearer scenes. Of course, I know so many of you already like the original version of Crestfallen, and I'd leave this version up and published until I finish the edited version and then we'd decide on whether or not you all would still want to keep this unfinished version up for your reading pleasure. 

In the many years that it has been up, I've been given tons of feedback; both praising and negatively responding towards the words that I've written for Crestfallen. And, for the people that love it just as much as I do, I would like to give it another go and write it the way that it should have been written. 

Right now, all I'm asking is that, if you're reading this right now, please comment and tell me what you would think about such an idea. If you're against the idea, then I'll gladly continue my work on the next chapter and let you all read to your hearts' content.

Yours truly,

- Rea