The Attack

TW: graphic description of BLOOD

The Impala drives out of Patrick and Andy's sight, leaving them alone in the house with Pete's parents and comatose Pete in the back bedroom.

Eventually, his parents go to leave the house with packed bags in tow and unsure of how long they will be gone. They give the boys hugs and Mrs. Wentz gives them each a kiss on the check, bidding them farewell. Finally, they leave their home and drive away in the same direction Joe and The Winchester's went.

Again, a sense of isolation comes over Andy and Patrick as they sit in the Wentz's living room. It's eerily quiet and an uneasy feeling keeps tickling the back of their minds, like something or someone will jump out and attack them. But nevertheless, they sit in the brightly lit living space and try to make conversation with one another, trying to fill the silence.

An hour or so passes and the two band mates are still in the living room. This time Patrick has his laptop, working on music related things and Andy lies on the couch with his phone, watching a movie with headphones in. They almost didn't hear it when a slight noise came from the back of the house.

Patrick perks up, almost throwing his laptop to the side and jumping up from his chair. It sounded almost like a knock, or like someone had bumped harshly into a wall. Andy still is unaware of the noise, but flinches and looks up at Patrick when his movement catches his eyes. He shuts his phone off and throws his headphones off to the side.

"What is it?" He asks, giving Patrick a perplexed look.

"I thought I heard something from.." He points to the back part of the house and towards the bedroom with Pete. The noise then comes again, this time a bit louder.

Andy's eyes widen, nodding quickly and getting up from the couch to stand beside Patrick. Swiftly, he heads over to the space by the front door and grabs the two machetes the brothers had left here for them in case one of Dirty's goons had tried to sneak in and attack them. He quickly walks back to Patrick, handing him one before turning towards the sight of the noise.

"Let's go," He mouths to his friend before quietly stalking toward the room. Patrick nods in response and follows him in suit.

They noiselessly walk to the back of the house, taking slow and hesitant steps foward with their hearts beating against their rib cages. A vampire would definitely be able to hear their heart beats as that's the only thing Patrick can hear at the moment.

Eventually, they make it to the bedroom door. Andy puts one hand on the door knob and silently counts off, starting at 3, on the other until he would fling open the door and go in. Patrick grips his machete tight in both fists, ready to chop a vamp's head off as Andy counts down.

After one, Andy opens the door and they both go to jump inside when something stops them dead in their tracks.

"Hey guys!"

Their eyes dart to the bed where a very alive looking Pete Wentz is sitting up and looking at them.

"Holy shit, are those fucking machetes?!" He exclaims, jumping out of the bed and going over to his band mates. "Where did you get those?" He asks, that bright and signature Pete smile on his face which his friends had missed oh-so much.

"Uh- Er..." They stutter, embarrassed and utterly dumbfounded by the sight of their very alive band mate.

He looks completely different from what how he appeared an hour ago: pallor, ghastly, looking very much dead. Like a fucking vampire. Now he's up and breathing, talking, acting like a normal human being. Like he wasn't on his death bed a few hours ago. Somehow this freaks out Patrick and Andy more than when he was unconscious.