Only one shirt. I shall choose the cheapest one. These kids are weirdos.

He walks out of the fitting room.

Jimin asks, "What do you think, V?"

V shakes his head. He points his thumb down.

Jimin orders, "Next."

Jin sighs. This is the cheapest one. He goes into the room again. He changes the clothes again.

He walks out again.

This time Jimin smiles and V points a thumb up. Jin smiles when he tries to leave the fitting room.

Jimin pushes him back into the fitting room again.

"You still have more clothes to try," orders him.

"But..."

V smiles when he says, "Just do as he say. You could never win against Jimin."

Jin shudders a bit when he notices Jimin. He looks cold and heartless as if he's untouchable. Like a mafia in a movie.

"Fine. Don't push me. I could walk on my own."

Jin sighs. He stares to the pile of clothes in the fitting room.

Is this their way to bully me? Rich kids have nothing to do. Maybe they would ask me to try them all. Then they would laugh and leave me at the cashier. I'm okay with it. I'll just ask the lady to cancel all the transactions.

Jin kept changing his clothes, posing as a model for them.

Jimin nods to some clothes and V separates them from the rest of the pile.

Jin follows them to the cashier. He has prepared to be humiliated. When they refused to pay and leave him stranded here.

Jimin takes out a black credit card and pays for everything has chosen. Jin's eyes widened. He paid everything that would cost months of salaries for a regular employees. Not without a squint of eyes.

V taps Jin's shoulder.

He says happily, "You're one of us now, Hyung. Time to be popular."

"I don't want to be popular."

Jimin smiles when he mocks, "Too late for that. I'm going to make all the girls scream when you walk pass them."

Jin shakes his head. These rich kids are totally weird.

Jimin asks, "Where's next?"

"Total make over," says V.

"Okay. You pick the style."

Jin protests, "It's late. We better head back soon."

V pushes Jin back into their car. A valet has parked it in front of the boutique for them. Jimin gives him a big tip for his service.

Jimin drives his white Porsche, leaving the boutique behind.

They go to a famous hairstylist used by K-POP idols and etc.

The hairstylist gives V a good hug before he asks, "Need another hair cut, V?"

"Not me. For my friend here. We want to give him a new brand look."

The man walks in a bit feminine way when he circles Jin. He stares him from head down.

"Not bad. This one could catch a lot of butterflies," comments him.

V smirks when he says, "Jimin thinks so too."

The hairstylist claps his hands and he orders his assistants, "Cancel all my afternoon meetings. I have this important client to deal with."