Accidentally in Love {Chapter 37}

Author's Note:  Are you guys ready for the last chapter?  Because here it is.  BUT DON'T STOP READING BECAUSE THE EPILOGUE IS STILL PART OF THE STORY AND IT WILL BE UP BY TOMMOROW NIGHT AT THE LATEST.  Anyways, It's been a long road writing my first story and I loved sharing it with you.  I really want to know what you thought!  If you hated the book, tell me.  If you loved it, tell me.  If you wanted more drama, less drama, more romance, blah blah blah, I want to know!  The epilogue will be up soon, since the watty awards deadline is tommorow.  Anywho, just because the story is over (kinda, don't forget the epilogue!) , don't stop interacting with me!  I love reading your messages, comments, seeing that you read and voted, or fanned.   It means so much, so please keep sharing my story so it will do well in the wattys!  New story coming your way soon!  When do you think you want the new story? :)

PS- Let me know if you'd be interested in a sequel!

Thanks for Everything. xx Jess

* * *

The van gradually came to a stop as Paul pulled up in front of the airport entrance.  As usual, they’d be taking a separate entrance than the general public to avoid crowds and paparazzi.  Niall felt the engine kick back when it shut off, stirring him from sleep.  His eyes opened up abruptly and he squinted as they adjusted to the light.  Marygrace lifted her head from Niall’s chest where she’d been laying, sleepily stretching her arms out in front of her.  For a second she’d forgotten where she was and looked around, promptly remembering.  Niall sat up straight, re-adjusting himself and bracing for the airport.  He looked over at his girlfriend, laughing while he finger-combed a few flyaway strands that had fallen out of place during the car ride.  She giggled, tipping her head back towards the headrest.  Zayn pulled out his headphones, hastily wrapping them around his iPod.  In the back, the boys got their belongings together and mentally readied themselves to speed through the airport, get to security, and board their 10 AM flight.  The snow hadn’t stopped falling during the entire 40-minute ride.  Niall pulled the car handle and stepped out into the bone-chilling air.  He dramatically stretched out his arms and yawned loudly.  Harry and Jess both stepped out the other side of the car, with Marygrace following behind Niall.  Then Liam flipped down the front row of seats in the van by pulling a lever, clearing the way to empty the rest of the vehicle.  Everyone stepped out and the scene looked almost like a small clown car at the circus, where people just kept getting out of a small car.  It was almost comical.  

“Come on guys, isn’t the airport fun?” Sandy joked, playing on the unamused faces of the entire group.  Josh laughed at him while Louis gave a sarcastic “har-har.”

The other car had pulled right behind them and immediately everyone gathered around the trunks of the two cars, unloading the large amount of suitcases and distributing them to each person.  After the scramble of monotone suitcases were deciphered and separated, Preston led the way through the automatic sliding doors.  A blast of warm air hit everyone as they walked through and it felt great.  

The group walked speedily through the wide open space of the airport with only two or three paparazzi obnoxiously snapping pictures of them.  

“We love the paparazzi!” Louis said with a laugh to accompany the smile he gave to a bald man with a face covered by an extremely large camera.  Niall heard Louis’ comment and laughed almost uncontrollably.  The camera man zoomed out, getting both of the boys in the shot, along with both of their girlfriends standing next to them.  

“First time I’ve heard that one!” the man said laughing.  Louis smiled, turning his gaze forward again.  He held on to Eleanor’s hand with one hand and his suitcase with the other.  Regardless of the fact that they were indoors and it was winter, she had her Aviator sunglasses on.  The paparazzi continued to walk on both sides of the group, snapping pictures of everyone and everything.  Luckily, the airport terminal was pretty much empty, due to the fact that it was early on a freezing Sunday morning and if the fans were to wait outside the airport they would probably get sick.