Accidentally in Love {Chapter 35}

Author's Note: As Always, thanks for your comments and votes :)  Activity goal for this chap is 15!  Also, we are getting close to the end of the story, but have no fear, there will be an epilogue and a playlist, too!  Also, if I get enough requests, there's a possibility of a sequel :)

* * *

Niall held on to the handle of his suitcase in one hand with his guitar case in the other as everyone walked to the elevator.  They were like a crowd; Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Danielle, Jess, Marygrace, Perrie, Eleanor, Paul, Preston, Andy, Josh, Sandy, Jon, and Dan all walking with suitcases or purses in hand.  Paul hit the down button on the elevator when he group of seventeen finally reached it.  They all stood in a clump, waiting for the two elevators to come.  Danielle stood next to Marygrace, looking her up and down.  Her eyes then scanned Jess as well.

“I love what you guys did with your outfits!” Danielle said excitedly.  “Very creative!”

“Yeah, that was an awesome idea!” Perrie said joining in.  Eleanor nodded enthusiastically.  

“Really?  Thanks!” Marygrace said, flattered.

“Thanks guys, it was all Marygrace’s idea,” Jess thanked them while giving her friend full credit.  “Oh and Eleanor, I’m sorry I borrowed your v-neck!”  Jess said apologetically.  

“Are you kidding?  It’s not a big deal at all!  Feel free to keep it, I’m sure I have another just like it back home,”  Eleanor said genuinely.  She really didn’t mind one bit.

“You know, if you guys needed clothes, you really could’ve just asked!  I told you we always overpack!”  Danielle said insisting.  Marygrace shrugged.

“We’ll be fine,” Jess admitted “, but thanks for offering!”  All three girls flashed pearly white teeth back at them, framed by freshly made-up lips.  Just then, the first elevator arrived on their floor with a ding.  

“Ladies first,” Harry said with a wink.  Jess and Marygrace both blushed, but Perrie, Danielle, and Eleanor were all already used to Harry’s charm and just giggled while walking forward with their suitcases.  All five girls got into the elevator with Preston stepping in behind them.  The elevator doors started to close, but Niall put his leg out and the doors retracted.  He wheeled his large suitcase through the double doors and Josh decided to board the elevator along with him just as the doors shut right behind him.  The rest stayed behind, patiently waiting for the next elevator to arrive.  Everyone was silent for about a minute, but Preston was first to speak.

“Just walk straight out of the elevator, across the lobby, and make a left into the dining hall.  Try not to stop for anyone,” he instructed in a quiet, but firm manner.  Marygrace made a mental note to follow his instructions while Niall was secretly annoyed at the fact that Preston had said not to stop.  The fans were the reason why One Direction was so successful, meanwhile Preston was telling him to blow them off.  Niall told himself that if a fan was to approach him in the lobby, he wasn’t going to listen to Preston.  

The doors opened back up facing the large clock in the lobby.  It read 8:32 AM.  So far, the boys were on schedule in order to make the plane.  Preston waited for everyone to exit the elevator and followed behind them along with his suitcase.  Perrie was in front and did just as Preston had said, walked straight through the lobby and quickly.  Everyone followed and luckily they hadn’t been stopped by fans.  They entered the dining room, which had been reserved for them once again.  A buffet just as large as the one from yesterday had been lined up across the far wall, decorated with just about every single breakfast food available.  Preston set his suitcase down by the door and everyone else did the same.  

“I’m going to push two of the tables together this time,” Niall said walking forward to do just that.  Soon there was one large table with enough room for all 17 of them and one empty seat.  Niall sat down towards the middle of the table ready to eat.  Marygrace sat right next to him, with Jess on her other side.  Josh sat down just across from Niall with Perrie, Danielle, and Eleanor filling in near the girls.  Preston remained standing by the door with his head peaking out into the lobby, reading to act at any second if a mob formed in the lobby.  The elevator doors across the way opened up with Paul standing at the front and Andy at the back.  He’d told the boys the same thing in the elevator.  They walked straight through the lobby as well.  No one in the lobby took notice of them as most of them were businesspeople, but the fans waiting in front of the hotel cheered after having seen the boys through the window.  Liam and Harry both turned to wave at them as the fans cheered even louder.  

Within a few more seconds, everyone was safely inside the dining room and Paul shut the doors.  The table filled up quickly, with the security guards at the end of the table, the boys towards the middle, and the girls on the end.  Harry sat next to Josh, across from Jess.  Liam sat on Niall’s other side, also next to Zayn and across from Louis.  Everyone was relatively happy with the table set up as Zayn, Louis, and Liam would still be seeing their girlfriends during the flight and back in England.  Niall, however, was holding on to the last few hours he’d have with his girlfriend before he left for home.  After settling in, everyone proceeded to get back up from the table and form a line for the buffet.  Seeing the long line, security quickly decided that they’d load the suitcases into the car and return in a few minutes.  They wheeled the many suitcases out of the dining room, checking to make sure the room was closed to any hotel guests.  

Niall, of course, was first on the food line.  He piled his plate high with an assortment of foods, from eggs to french toast.  Luckily, the hotel had over-prepared for the group, cooking more than enough for everyone to take extra.  The food smelled amazing, the sweet scent of cinnamon and syrup wafting from the dishes.  Niall waited for Marygrace to finish filling her plate with french toast and grabbing a glass of water before walking back to the table with her.  They both sat down ready to eat.  The table was slowly re-filled as each person reached the end of the buffet.  Security had returned, forming a new small line.  Marygrace unfolded her linen napkin, the silver utensils clinking together as the hit the tablecloth, placing it on her lap.  Anyone could see the contrast between the way Marygrace and Niall were eating in a split second.  Niall was savagely digging in, shoveling eggs and toast into his mouth, barely taking breaks between bites.  Meanwhile, Marygrace sat right next to him eating slowly and with manners, making sure not to get the sticky brown syrup anywhere near her clothes and face.  Louis, of course, was the one to scold Niall.

“Calm down there Nialler!  One of these days you’re gonna hurt yourself!” he said in a sassy tone, although underneath he was actually concerned.  Niall looked up, laughing with a mouth full of food.

“What?  I’m hungry!” he said as if it completely justified the situation.  Zayn chuckled at the face Niall had made and Louis just shrugged the issue off.  Marygrace laughed, too.  Everyone continued eating their breakfast and there wasn’t much talking involved.  Surprisingly enough, Zayn ended up being the first one done eating.  

Once the majority of the table had cleared most of their plates, conversation picked up again.  Liam was talking about the film they’d all watched in Louis’ room the night before.

“I will find you, and I will kill you,” Niall said in a deep voice, mocking the man in the movie.  Taken happened to be one of his favorite movies.  Josh laughed before taking a sip of his orange juice.  

“You were watching that last night?” Harry questioned.  Louis nodded, silently answering Harry’s inquiry.  “I love that movie!  Why didn’t you tell me?” 

“Guess we forgot,” Zayn chimed in.  “The guy in that movie is a legend,” Zayn observed.  Niall nodded in agreement.

“I didn’t think I’d like the film all that much, but it was awesome!” Eleanor added, usually not into action movies. The site covered by the table, Niall slipped an arm around Marygrace’s back, taking comfort in the fact that they were still together.  No one else noticed until Marygrace started smiling like a fool.  Jessie silently laughed at one of her best friends.  Marygrace hadn’t had much luck with boys in the past, but this time, it was real.  She was so incredibly happy for her.

* * *