Once more, he was nervous over nothing. The numbers had jumped drastically over the past few months, and they were looking at their best year yet. Of course, they hadn't been around for very long, but they worked hard for their success, which was worth celebrating over.

Namjoon and Hoseok felt a swell of pride as they accompanied Yoongi out of the conference room, clapping him on the back. "Well well well, look at us go!" Hoseok cheered. "Another success for us! God I'm so proud of you guys,"

Namjoon chuckled, and threw and arm around his two best friends. "We should celebrate tonight. Go out, get a couple of drinks,"

"That sounds like a smart idea," Yoongi said with a laugh.

"Mmm, by the way, I got to thinking," Hoseok began as they stepped into the elevator, "What if we wrote another song?"

"What do you mean?" Yoongi questioned as the doors slid shut. "We've have been. Just last month you put out Mama. That was a fucking hit man,"

"Yeah man,"

"No I mean together. Like when we dropped Cypher pt. 1. What if we did another one like that, called if Cypher pt. 2? Another hard core rap song or something?"

Yoongi lent back against the elevator wall and pondered. "Y'know...I like the sound of that. It's been what...four years now? We could definitely release something new."

"Yeah," Namjoon added. "I got a bunch of random lyrics back at the house. What do you say I bring them with me tonight, and we can go over them?"

"My house, 8:00," Yoongi said. "We can mull over it in the studio, come up with a few beats, see if we can get something going?"

"Sounds fucking good to me,"

x

Yoongi found himself in his office for the rest of the morning, mulling over some paperwork. This morning had gone great, and he could feel the excitement bubbling up in him as the thought of coming up with a new song with his best friends. He always got a rush when they made music together. It was like all the hard work he had done was paying off.

The stack of papers was getting smaller and smaller by the minute and he was so entranced by his work that he didn't realize how late it was getting until he was interrupted by a knock. He lifted his head, blinked a couple of times, and glanced at the clock. It was noon. "Come in!" he called. He fixed the stack of papers in front of him as the door swung open. When he looked up again, he froze.

Standing in front of him was a boy, who didn't look much older than twenty. He had fluffy blond hair, soft features, and well, was downright adorable in Yoongi's opinion. He wore black jeans, a simple grey t-shirt and combat boots. In one hand was a cup of coffee and in the other, several stacks of paper. He gave Yoongi a warm, inviting grin. "Can I help you?" Yoongi asked, leaning back against his chair.

"I'm sorry that I haven't had the chance to introduce myself yet," the boy began. "My name is Jimin, and I'm your secretary,"

Yoongi's eyes raked over him as he stepped towards the desk and set the coffee down in front of him. "It's still hot, I just got back from Mei's. Black as usual," the boy explained. "And these are from Chae. They're the concept photos from the upcoming comeback."

Yoongi held his hand out for the folders, and Jimin placed them in his hands. "I would also like to apologize about this morning, I didn't mean to place the wrong folder on your desk last night. I was exhausted from the previous night and didn't realize. It won't happen again," Jimin added. Yoongi's eyes flickered up to meet his gaze. Setting the files down, Yoongi lent back in his seat once more, trying to get a better look at Jimin.

"Have you done secretarial work before?" Yoongi asked.

"Not on this scale, no,"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I've had friends ask me if I can help them organize their lives before.Help keep them on track so they can study for school or help pay bills. Even to budget. But I've never done this before," Jimin said, waving a hand as he glanced around the office space.

"Well, Jimin, in the span of a week, you've done more for my company than any of my other secretaries have managed to do for me in a year." Yoongi explained. "Do you know how hard that it to do? It's very hard, and to be honest, it takes a lot to please me. I've a stubborn man who knows what he wants, and I can be a bit hard sometimes. And yet here you stand, one week into the job, and I don't know how you manage to do it."

"Thank you," Jimin mumbled.

"No, thank you. Don't worry about the folder. Everyone makes mistakes. I'm not angry with you. You took responsibility for it, which is more than I can for some of the others. And I apologize for not having introduced myself to you. I prefer to meet all of my new staff members the day they arrive, and I haven't had the chance to do that with you,"

"That's alright, sir, you're a busy man. I won't hold it against you."

Yoongi offered him a small smile. "I'd love to stay and chat," the younger smiled. "But I've got information that needs to be logged, and a Kimi to find, so enjoy your coffee Mr. Min,"

"I will, thank you,"

"You're welcome,"

Yoongi watched Jimin exit the office, and couldn't help the fact that he was staring directly at his ass as he left. He snapped himself out of it shortly afterwards, scolding himself for even looking at his employee like that. Then again, Yoongi was always the type of person to stare at fine art when he saw it. And as he sipped his coffee, he thought back to almost two weeks ago when he had spoken with his mother. Yoongi had had this feeling that something in his life was missing. It was like a switch had gone off in his brain. His mother was right,he really should bring someone home to the family. Jimin had ultimately made him realize that what his life was lacking was a human companion. Someone he could be with, and he wasn't quite sure where any of this was coming from. Maybe it was the fact that he found himself attracted to his new secretary. He couldn't decide if it was his face or his worth ethics that made him so attractive though. And there was one other thing about Jimin that got him thinking.

Where had he heard his name before?

please accept my double update as an apology for being so quiet lately. thanks to everyone that's stuck around with this story. it means a lot