twenty-one

Taehyung and Jungkook were now cuddling on Jungkook's bed barely paying attention to the movie that they were watching.

Jungkook was pressed against Taehyung's chest with arms wrapped around his waist.

It was around halfway through the move that Jungkook felt kisses on his neck. At first they were just pecks so he was able to ignore them. But when he felt Taehyung starting to suck on his neck it was becoming extremely hard to ignore.

Jungkook moaned but quickly got embarrassed and covered his mouth.

"Don't find your cute noises baby." Taehyung said while continuing to suck on his boyfriends neck. He wanted there to be marks showing that Jungkook was his.

Jungkook was blissed out and moved back into Taehyung while giving him more access to his neck.

The movement from Jungkook made Taehyung groan. He stopped his attack to his neck and moved from behind Jungkook. Taehyung noticed that Jungkook's eyes were closed. He quickly got above the boy without him noticing.

When Jungkook finally realized that his boyfriend had moved from behind him, he opened his eyes.

Jungkook squeaked when he saw Taehyung hovering over him. The boy had a look of lust in his eyes and it made Jungkook excited.

Taehyung connected their lips in a passionate kiss. Not waiting a second to have their tongues intertwined.

Jungkook moaned into the kiss when he felt Taehyung grind his hips down. He could feel how hard his boyfriend had become.

Taehyung stopped their kiss to take Jungkook's shirt off then went back to kissing Jungkook's neck moving towards his collarbones. He wanted as many marks on him as possible.

Jungkook soon whined. "Tae. Your shirt." He said while grabbing at the end of his boyfriends shirt.

Taehyung quickly complied and started to move his kiss down Jungkook's stomach while his hands moved to his pants.

Taehyung's hand made its way into Jungkook's pants and gave his cock a stroke.

Jungkook gasped and opened his eyes widely as he moaned loudly.

Taehyung kept going. Giving Jungkook's stomach soft kisses while stroking his cock at the same time.

Jungkook felt loved. It was his first time doing anything like this with another person. He was happy it was with Taehyung.

As Jungkook could feel his pleasure building up, Taehyung took his hand out to pull Jungkook's pants and boxers off.

Jungkook then saw a hand come into his view.

"Suck baby. I don't want you to get hurt." Taehyung said while holding three of his fingers infront of Jungkook.

Jungkook quickly brought the fingers into his mouth, sucking into then expertly.

This only turned on Taehyung more. He wanted to take his baby right then and there but he knew that he had to be gentle because it was Jungkook's first time.

Little did he know that even though Jungkook was a virgin. He may have dabbled in fingering himself a few times.

After Taehyung thought his finger were ready, he took them out and gave Jungkook a kiss on the lips. "Tell me if it hurts, ok baby?"

Jungkook nodded shyly but he was excited for what was to come.

Taehyung moves his hand down to Jungkook's hole, starting with just one finger.

He was surprised to hear a moan come out of his boyfriend and quickly added another thinking Jungkook could handle it. He pumped his fingers slowly, testing the waters.

"Mhmm" Jungkook was already lost in pleasure. "Daddy. More." He moaned again. "Please more."

Taehyung smirked when he heard that name come from Jungkook's mouth. After seeing him drunk he knew he had a daddy kink so he wasn't surprised.

As Taehyung added the third and last finger, he connected their lips again. The two quickly moved their tongues against each others feeling the heat in the room increase.

When Taehyung stopped the kiss he pulled his fingers out of Jungkook's hole, believing his boyfriend was ready.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung taking his pants off with hooded eyes that widened when his saw his boyfriends size.

He was so much bigger then himself. But it didn't make him scared, it turned him on even more. He was excited to feel full.

Taehyung saw Jungkook stare "You like what you see baby?"

Jungkook nodded eagerly. "Yes daddy. I love it."

Taehyung chuckled at his boyfriend while spitting on his hand to spread it on his long and girthy cock.

When Taehyung started to move towards his boyfriend, Jungkook quickly opened his legs for the boy.

Taehyung groaned at his. His boyfriend was displaying himself just for him. "Oh baby, you're so beautiful."

Jungkook blushed and grabbed Taehyung's arms that were caging him in.

"Daddyyyy" he whined "hurry up. I can't wait anymore."

Taehyung complied and moved the tip of his cock to Jungkook's hole. He slowly entered while groaning deeply "Ahh you're so tight."

When the two were finally fully connected, Taehyung paused to give Jungkook an innocent kiss on the lips and then he started to move.

"Mhmm daddy. Don't stop. Faster." Jungkook was again lost in the pleasure he was receiving from his boyfriend.

Taehyung listened to Jungkook and quickened his pace, causing both of the boys pleasure to increase immensely.

Jungkook had his eyes closed, feeling his orgasm coming. Taehyungs cock was doing wonders. It felt so right, so good to have it inside of him. He knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Baby, open your eyes. I want to see you face when you finish."
Taehyung commanded.

Jungkook opened his eyes. He could now feel his orgasm seconds away.

Taehyung saw this change and started to stroke the boys forgotten cock.

When he did this Jungkook finally tipped over the edge and orgasmed hard into Taehyung hand and chest.

Taehyung was right behind him. He grunted loudly while releasing into Jungkook.

He slowly came to a stop, milking their orgasms and dropped onto the boy below him.

Jungkook and Taehyung couldn't think or speak for a second because of the intense orgasm. Neither had experienced that good of an orgasm before.

"Wow." is all Jungkook said after a minute of silence.

Taehyung laughed softly. "Yeah you're right. That's the best orgasm I have ever had." He then pulled out of Jungkook and moved to lay beside his boyfriend.

Jungkook whined from the loss. He felt empty. Jungkook cuddled onto Taehyung's side, exhausted.

Taehyung looked down to see that Jungkook had already fallen asleep. He smiled lovingly at his boyfriend and kiss the top of his head.

"I love you Jungkook."

_________________________________

Hiiii thanks for reading and sorry if this was horrible. I've never written smut before. <3