eighteen

The rest of that week went by smoothly and Jin had talked to his mom about being able to hang out with the others. She said yes.

So the group decided to go to Namjoon's house again that weekend. They were also allowed to stay the night this time, which added more excitment to the weekend.

Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook were now waiting at Namjoon's house for the others to arrive.

"We should get drunk tonight." Jimin suddenly said.

"What?" Namjoon was surprised by the comment. "Why do you want to get drunk?"

"Okay just think about it. The others probably haven't gotten drunk before since alcohol isn't allowed in the complex and what a better time to try it out then with us! And they're staying the night anyway so we don't have to worry about being caught." Jimin thought it was a great idea. He also wanted to let loose and getting drunk could help him with that.

Namjoon sighed "I guess you're right but let's ask them if they even want to."

"I agree with Joon. They might not even want to drink." Jungkook added. "But I also think it could be fun." He laughed.

"Okay we'll ask when they get here."

Just as Jimin said that, they heard the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" Jimin said while running towards the door. When he opened it, he immediately jumped into Yoongi and gave him a hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Yoongi replied holding onto him.

"You guys literally just saw each other earlier today." Hoseok pointed out.

"Shut up Hoseok. You get to see Jihyo whenever you want. So don't come at me." Yoongi said with a glare.

Hoseok put his hands up in surrender.

"Hey guys." Namjoon and Jungkook had walked to the door.

Namjoon made his way to Jin to give him a short kiss and Taehyung walked towards Jungkook, bringing him into his arms.

"Hey baby." Taehyung said into Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook squeaked from the nickname. "Hi Tae."

The group now made their way to the living room, all sitting next to their significant others.

Jimin was first to talk, "Okay so I have a suggestion."

"What's your suggestion?" Jin asked.

"I was thinking we could all get drunk. I know that-"

Jimin was interrupted by Jihyo, "Yes! A million times yes. I've always wanted to get drunk." She said excitedly.

Hoseok laughed at his girlfriend. "Babe I didn't know you were this crazy."
Jihyo winked, "Crazy for you."
Hoseok bursted out in laughter.

"Ok so is that a yes?" Jimin asked.

"I think it's a great idea. I would love to see you drunk Jimin." Yoongi held Jimin's waist tightly.

"Okay I'll go get the drinks." Namjoon said while getting up. "Want to help Jin?"

Jin nodded, getting up to go to the kitchen with Namjoon.

"What are you like drunk Kook?" Taehyung asked curiously.
He had no idea what Jungkook would act like drunk but he was very intrigued.

"Oh you know, just normal." Jungkook lied. He knew how got when he was drunk and was afraid that Taehyung would judge him. "What about you? What do you think you'll be like?"

"I wasn't planning on getting really drunk. Only a few drinks." Taehyung said. He wanted to be able to see jungkook drunk and still remember it. He also didn't think he would be able to control himself around Jungkook if he was drunk.

"Here we go." Namjoon and Jin set some beer and other types of alcohol on the table.

"Let's get started." Jimin said with a smile.

***

Not only an hour had passed and almost all of them were drunk out of their minds.

There was loud music, dim lights and a lot of empty bottles.

Namjoon and Jin were sat on a couch cuddled up to eachother in their own little world.

Jimin, Jihyo, and Jungkook were dancing on the table to the music, singing loudly to the lyrics.

Yoongi and Hoseok were having a drunk conversation while watching their partners dance infront of them.

When jimin saw the stare from his boyfriend, he winked towards him. Jimin then made his way to Yoongi and sat on his lap. Yoongi quickly connected their lips, completely forgeting his conversation with Hoseok.

Hoseok looked away to focus on his girlfriend. He stared at her dancing with love and got up to join her

During this whole time, Taehyung had kept his stare on Jungkook. He was pretty much sober but all his mind could focus on was the way Jungkook's hips moved to the music. It was mesmerizing.

Jungkook was still dancing on the table with Jihyo when Hoseok came and took her by the waist to dance with. He didn't notice this and kept dancing like no one was in the room. He was very drunk. Which meant he didn't have anything holding him back.

Jungkook turned around while dancing and locked eyes with Taehyung. He could tell that the other had been starring at him. Jungkook had a look in his eye that he had never had before. Want. He wanted Taehyung and he wanted him bad.

Jungkook made his way to Taehyung. Knowingly swaying his hips.

When he made it to his boyfriend, he immediately sat on his lap. Earning a grunt from Taehyung.

Jungkook moved his head towards the others ear, "Hi Daddy."

He then nibbled on Taehyung's ear and then moved to his neck.

Taehyung groaned, "Baby don't say that to me. I won't be able to hold myself back anymore."

Jungkook laughed slightly and grinded his hips down. "Then don't."

Taehyung literally moaned. He was not expecting this to be how Jungkook would act drunk and as much as he wanted more he knew he couldn't when Jungkook was this intoxicated.

Taehyung then put his hands on Jungkook's hips to stop him from moving. "As much as I want to, i can't Baby. Not when you won't remember it."

"Ugh. You're no fun." Jungkook said pouting. But then he yawned, sleepiness hitting him like a truck.

Taehyung saw this and smiled, jungkook had gone from sexy to cute in seconds.

Jungkook laid down onto Taehyung, putting his head on on the boys chest instantly falling to sleep.

Taehyung rubbed circles into Jungkook's back softly and embraced the boy on his lap.

"Goodnight Baby."

____________________________

Hehe :))

Do you guys think I should write smut?? I haven't decided yet if want to or not. So any opinions??