two

Present

A lot has changed in the eight years after the crash.

There was now a huge, highly guarded complex that held the aliens that had come from the crashed ship. It was fenced with barbed wire, and was guarded by the best military team in the country. This military team was headed by Mr. Jeon, jungkook's dad. His father had become more strict with his son because he knows how curious jungkook was about the aliens and did not speak about the boy in the tree house to jungkook. His dad wanted jungkook to be safe because he believed that these aliens we're trouble and he did not want his son to be involved with them in any way.

But this all changed.

***

Ring ring ring

Jungkook awoke to his alarm at 7:00 am. He stared at his phone for a minute before even turning the alarm off.

He was in denial that school was starting today.

It was jungkook's 2nd year of high school and he was not looking forward to it. This is because his two best friends were not in his grade. But jungkook was not a loner. He had made a lot of friends last year in his 1st year. So he was not to worried about the making friends department.

Jungkook was know as the nice and easy to talk to guy in their school. Causing high school to be pretty easy for him. It was also known that jungkook was gay and so were his two best friends. But this was never a problem with him because both his parents and classmates did not see him differently because of it.

As jungkook made his way downstairs after getting ready, he heard his parents having a heated conversation.

"Honey it's ok, I do not think those kids will do anything wrong." Said jungkook's mom.

"Kids?! Those THINGS are not kids. They are not even human" anwsered jungkook's dad.

This caught jungkook's attention because he knew they were talking about the aliens that crashed on earth eight years ago. He also knew how his father felt about these people.
The conversation between his parents ended when jungkook made his presence know. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing" answered his dad.

"Honey he should know what is happening in his own high school." His mom replied slightly annoyed of her husband's behavior. Unlike her husband she did not see the 'aliens' as threat but only as people that needed help.

"What-" jungkook started to say but was cut off by his dad.

"No we are not sending him to that school anymore. I will not allow it" his dad seemed extremely irritated.

This shocked jungkook. He did not want to go to another school, leaving his best friends and having to make new ones. "What! I am not going to another school!"

"If I say you are, then you are." His dad replied sternly

Shocked by how his dad was talking, he looked at his mom to help. He just did not understand why his dad was acting this way.

"You are not going to make him transfer to another school just because those kids are coming to learn," answered jungkook's mom.
"What kids?" Jungkook said confused. Who was so bad that his dad would make him move schools to get away from them?

"Those aliens!" Jungkook's dad looked angry, "they are letting five of those things into your schools!"

This surprised jungkook because he hadn't thought much about the crash in a few years. But he was still equally as curious as he was when he was 8 years old.
He never understood his dad's hate for those people and he always thought that they did not have to keep them stuck in a what was like a cage.

Jungkook's mom looked at the time, seeing it was almost time for jungkook to go to school. "Jungkook you go to school. Your dad and I will talk more about this subject."

His dad was about to protest but stopped after seeing the deadly look on his wife's face.

"Ok I will go" jungkook started getting his back bag ready and then walked about the door.

Right as he shut the door, his phone rang.

Jimin
(Accept / decline)

"Hello" jungkook said as he put his phone to his ear. But he was met with a shriek.

"Jungkook! Did you hear? Aliens are coming to our school!"

*Not proof read*