"Izzy. There's something I need to tell you about Sister Cleophas."

"That you told her about your new rune?"

"How did you know I..."

"Does it matter? You should know what it feels like when the people you care about shut you out."

"Izzy, Jace told me it would be dangerous for anyone who found out."

"So now I need to be protected? I welcomed you in, Clary. Saw you through training, rescued Simon every time he got into trouble, which is basically all the time, and after your mom..." Izzy went off.

"Izzy, I'm sorry. Look, we both care about the Iron Sisters. We need to find Sister Cleophas. We can do it together."

"I'm kind of over this whole togetherness thing." Izzy said before she walked away.

Rosalie sighed.

"I'll talk to her later. "

~~~
~~~

"Where have you been?" Alec asked Izzy as we got back from being out.

She was at one of the tables in the ops room.

"Had to slaughter a horde of Shax demons in Grand Central. Could've used your help. What are you doing?"

"Uh... Aldertree has me on a special assignment.  I'm checking out some rogue vamp dens." Izzy explained, fixing he shirt by her neck.

Rosalie could tell she was lying.

"Are you okay?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You don't seem fine." Alec said.

She sighed.

"I'm.... tired. Yeah. Um, your message said you wanted to talk. Do you have a lead on Cleophas?" She asked Alec.

He looked around before leaning in slightly.

"No. Not yet."

"Then what is it?"

"It's about Magnus. Look, um... How do you know.... In your experience, you know, when's the uh... the right time?"

"Oh, my god, are you talking about having sex?"

"Of course he is." Rosalie said with a smile.

"Can we not discuss my sex life with the entire institute, please?"

"Alec, is this your first time with a man?" Izzy asked.

He just looked at her.

"Your first time ever?" Rosalie just asked, raising her eyebrows slightly.

Izzy chuckled.

"It all makes sense now. That's why you didn't want me to meet Jessica Hawkblue." She said smacking his arm.

He gave her a look.

"Wait, was there ever a Jessica Hawkblue?"

"Are you done?"

"Okay. You and Magnus... You want to..."

"I think so. I dont know."

"Alec, you care about Magnus. He cares about you. It's okay. Just don't do what you always do."

"And what's that?"

"Overthink it."

"Like you're doing now." Rosalie said.