↑ epigraph ↑

Do you ever wonder what life would have been like if you were born from another family?

Some may say they love their family and they wouldn't want to be born to another.

Some say that they don't like their family because of a particular reason.

But some will say that, they want to be in a family with loving people, a Mom, a Dad, maybe some siblings, but they can't because they were born to an unstable and crazy family. Like Valerie.

She didn't have a family growing up. She was sold. Yep, she was a slave. Sold by her own father, who is now a Separatist and a Sith Lord. From buyer to buyer, Valerie thought that this is what she'll always be: a slave to sell.

But when she was 10 years old, she was rescued from slavery by Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan, Anakin Skywalker, who was almost an adult around the time. They took her in and she was raised by the Jedi Council and soon became Padawan to Jedi Master Yoda.

Trained to be a Jedi, even though some believed that she would turn to the dark side like her father. But she knew that would never happen.

Now, 7 years later, Valerie fights alongside Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, along with his Padawan Ahsoka Tano, in many battles against the Separatists. There's always a mystery in Valerie's mind that screams why she's here. What purpose she has here.

The answer is always the same:

"You're here to make peace, not war."