Chapter 80: One MASSIVE interview

A/N The reunion concert has already happened, you will hear about it in this chapter. Chapters like those ones take time which I don't have at the moment.

Anyway, enjoy the 5427 word chapter.

~2 months later (July)~

Percy's POV

"Welcome back to the Charity show of James Corden to help support the people with mental health issues and people who are struggling to pay off hospital bills. All the money donated in our show today will support either The Jed foundation or The Healthwell foundation. So please keep your class running in" James Corden started "We have just been talking to Mayla Jackson, the sister of Luke Jackson about how her life have changed because of her brother's fame and the struggles she has had with mental health and to support her brother's health"

James took a break, preparing me to come onto stage.

"Now we welcome the man of the hour, Luke Jackson!"

I smiled as I walked onto the stage, sitting next to my sister.

"Hey Mayla" I exclaimed happily "Hi James" 

They both nodded at me.

"You look quite well for coming out of a three month coma two months ago" James commented, making me chuckle.

"Yeah" I replied "I'm feeling more alive than ever"

"Your manger was saying you got into a terrible accident, would you be able to go on that?" James asked.

Mayla looked at me, alarmed.

I sighed.

"Well, it's personal information..." I started "But basically it involved electrically which almost killed me"

Everyone but Mayla gasped.

"Wow" James stated "Well, it looks like you're going well after that, I would only imagine the pain you went through"

I shivered.

"Yeah, it wasn't nice but I am a bad luck charm" I explained "I have been in so many accidents I can't count"

"Like the bike incident last year" James said, making me nod.

He turned to Mayla.

"How did you feel about this?" James asked "He is your brother after all"

"Yeah, it was a tough time" Mayla explained "I wasn't with him for the bike incident but I was present for the recent one and it wasn't...it's not something you should see a family member go through"

I held her hand in comfort.

"Just to think that last year people thought you were together" James said, making us both chuckle.

"I know, it was very awkward between us but we teased each other about it all the time" Mayla said "We couldn't even go out for dinner by ourselves without being bombarded by the media...that's the life of a celebrity I guess"

"Yes, it is" James said, and then turned to me "So, you just had your reunion concert with your old band Catalytic Waves last month"

Pictures appeared on the screens of myself and the band, looking happy on stage. Myself mid head bang as I had my guitar in my hand.

"Yes, it went really well" I said "It was great to be back on stage after my break, and I couldn't have thought of any other way to come back"

"I heard positive reviews about it" James said "Mayla even opening, which you were fantastic"