Chapter 73: Help in the Deadly Silence

A/n thank you to all the people who commented, it really helped me out so much! 

I will continue, however, I am not sure where to go from here so I will just do what you commented and see if there is an outcome from there. If not, then a couple of extra scenes it is to wrap the novel up.

Again thank you for everything and enjoy this chapter.

Percy's POV

I smiled, hand in hand with Ava as we walked back into the house, which was unusually quiet.

"Since the others don't know you're back, they haven't been staying here" Ava quickly exclaimed "Everyone is haunted by the memories...and to be honest, I was too"

"No! Percy!"

My smiled flattered, thinking back on past events.

I knew what I did was to safe Order but was it worth it?

I can't really remember anything after that moment, my memory is a blur. 

I can remember a bright purple light...and then waking up in the hospital.

I know there is more...I just can't remember at the moment.

"Percy?" Ava asked "Are you-"

"I'm fine, don't worry about me" I whispered, smiling at her in the dark "It's getting late, we should rest"

She nodded and turned the light on, walking up the stairs.

She turned down to me, her brown eyes shining with joy.

"Are you coming?" she asked, concerned.

"I'll be up in a sec, I promise" I said "I just want to look around the house to see if they changed anything" 

She nodded and walked into my room, leaving me in the silence.

My thoughts are buzzing, making me almost dizzy.

What happened? 

I can't remember well.

Is everyone safe?

Is Order safe? 

I crotched down as the world started to spin because of my repeating thoughts.

I don't get it, shouldn't I be dead?

Or am I dead and I'm living in an afterlife which isn't the Underworld.

I mean, it is possible as my faith towards the Greeks have been...off.

"Percy? Are you okay?" 

I snapped my head up to her, noticing her worried glance from the top of the stairs.

"I can't remember" I whispered.

"Sorry?" she asked, coming down the stairs.

"My memories are blurry, I can't remember anything after a purple flash and even before that moment is blurry" I said, making her widen her eyes.

"You saved us Perce" she said, crouching down to my level "You almost died because of it but Void saved you"

I looked at her shocked.

"Void?" I asked "Wasn't he the one who-"

"It's a really long story" she said "I can-"

Suddenly a phone rang, making me jump slightly at the sound.

Ava pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"It's Clay, why is Clay-" Ava stopped before widening her eyes "I was going to see him tonight! Fuck, I am so late! I-"