Chapter 25: San Francisco show

Percy/Luke's POV

I sighed nervously as I heard the crowd cheer down from 5 minutes, as they see the countdown on the big screen behind the stage.
"Why are you nervous?" Hannah asked.
"Maybe because there's a chance Camp Jupiter would be there?" I snapped, putti my hand through my hair.
"Relax, it will be fine don't worry" Hannah said, putting her hand on my shoulder.
I smiled faintly.
"Well I'm not sure if you should panic but I just saw Reyna out there" Daniel said, making me widen my eyes.
"Anyone else?" I asked.
Daniel shrugged.
"I don't know, I only recognise her" Daniel replied.
I sighed.
"They just can't leave me alone can they?" I muttered.
"They don't know about what happened do they?" Hannah asked.
"They knew I get betrayed and hated camp half-blood for what they did, and from what I know they haven't talked since" I said, taking a deep breath "At lest it's Reyna, I can deal with Reyna"
"The person who is as stern as hell?" Issac asked.
"It's better than the others" Mayla said, walking up to me "You'll be fine; you're performing"
"I know" I said "I know..."
I smirked as an idea came into my head.
"What?" Mayla asked.
I smirked.
"Come on, you really think I wouldn't come up with a plan?" I asked and walked off, going to my place to get ready.

~roughly half way through the show~

I smiled as I looked around to see the cheering stadium.
"Wow, I only just realise how many of you are there!" I said "Hi people in the back row, I hope you can see me!"
I heard 'hi's and 'hello's from the back, making me laugh.
"You guys are amazing, you're the best family I could ever ask for" I said.
I smiled as the crowd cheered loudly.
My fans are not just my fans, they're like family; always kind and caring.
I looked around.
"Wow, it gets me every time, seeing everyone of your faces, all smiling happily and having fun" I said "It always make me feel like the first time I perform..."
The crowd cheered.
"Now, I know you will be surprised with what I'm going to sing next...or you already looked it up on google" I said, making some people laugh "As I say this in every concert; this is a very hard thing for me to sing and/or think about so forgive me if I sing i and no, it's not casual affair, I know exactly what you're thinking...you guys and your theories"
I heard everyone cheer, a couple screaming 'Lukdon', which is Brendon and I'm ship name.
I chuckled.
"Now what I'm going to do is sing songs from the time I was apart of Cataclysmic Waves"
Everyone in the stadium went quiet.
"Wow, that made you guys quiet" I said, making me chuckle "I'm going to sing a couple of their songs, since they technically sold the rights to me so the band songs are mine even though I was the wrote them so they're technically mine anyway, gods, this is confusing"
I heard a couple of people laugh.
"So I've noticed ever since the band broke up everyone has been wondering what happened" I said, making people cheer with agreement "Making theories like they didn't want the life anymore, some even noticed they lifted after when the winner of my competition's concert was meant to be which was a pretty good grab"
I took a deep breath.
"I know majority of you are hating on them, as you noticed the way I reacted to them leaving is...not the best..." I said, my voice wondering off "Yes, I admit, they did hurt me by leaving, but I know that it was a misunderstanding and they do want to bring the band together. But they know that I'm happy as I am and they're all happy as they are well...apart from Caitlin or Luna as you know her"
I looked down.
"She was one of the reasons why the others were so pissed at me and broke up the band, she misheard something and blame it on me" I said softly.
I shook my head, not wanting to go there.
"It's hard to go back to" I admitted "I'm not sure if you guys have noticed, I'm very loyal to my friends and family and if anything has to happen to that relationship or them...it hurts, a lot"
"I've only felt like I did then once before and ironically, it was in a similar situation and Luna had also made friends with the ones who made me hurt bad the first time"
"WE LOVE YOU LUKE!" I heard someone scream.
I chucked.
"Thanks random person!" I replied.
Then all a sudden, many people just kept cheering, and saying all these loving and supportive things, making me shed a tear.
"Guys, you're going to make him cry" I heard Mayla say, making me chuckle.
I turned around to see her on stage.
The fans slowly died down, making me turn back to the ground.
I smiled.
"This my nice rant, my mean one is coming for New York, they brought VIP tickets so they can talk to me in a public place so we have to be civil...and that's the one which is televised so stay tuned for that!" I said.
The crowd laughed.
"Now, let's get started" I said as a familiar guitar riff played, making everyone scream.