Chapter 43: Just breathe okay?

~2 days later (Tuesday)~

Luke/Percy's POV

I smiled as I sat on Ava's bed, in the covers.

I insisted since the incident  that I stay with her so:

1. Adrien doesn't dare come back.

and 

2. The others can't annoy me.

I'm seeing them tomorrow, and they agreed to go civilly and not to bring up topics I don't want to talk about.

And try and be like normal adults.

Try is the key word.

I laid down on the bed, sighing.

It's not going to happen, I know them.

'especially since they technically haven't seen you since you almost died' Order added 'And since I haven't been found yet, they might be panicking'

I rolled my eyes. 

Ava came out her bathroom wearing her silk nightgown.

She smirked, noticing my lying down on her bed.

"You good?" she asked.

"I am actually, how was work?" I asked.

"Boring" she said, putting her clothes in a washing basket in the corner of her room "The case of a stupid one; an clearly abusive, drug high father wanting his children back as he claimed his ex-wife is 'filling them with lies about him'"

"Oh..." I said as she took her hairbrush from the top of the dresser "Who were you defending?"

"The ex-wife" she said as she started to brush her long hair "It was easy...what about you?"

"Everyone has approved the song and the title change" I said "I have an interview with various people over the next couple of days as it went world wide that I changed the title of the album less than a week before release; caused quiet of bit of controversy"

"I can imagine" she said and then laughed when finally realising I was under the covers "You comfortable?" 

I laughed as she laid down next to me, not in the covers.

"I am actually, your bed is way more comfortable than mine" I said.

"No way, yours is" Ava said, turning on her side.

"Um...no, yours is" I said, also going on my side, facing her.

She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Let's stop now or we'll argue forever" Ava said "And you need sleep for once"

"I don't need sleep" I argued "I run perfectly fine on coffee"

"I will give you a sleeping pill" Ava threatened.

"I dare you" I teased.

She got closer to me, her body heat radiating off of her.

"Oh I can, but first..."

She suddenly went to kiss me, surprising me.

At first I was frozen.

What do I do?

I haven't had anyone do this to me before.

Annabeth kinda did it once but this is someone who hasn't confessed to me or anything!

She could be playing me for what I know.

'Don't be a frozen idiot! Your crush is kissing you! Kiss back' Order exclaimed.