Chapter 12

~next day~

Percy/Luke's POV

I walked back from my daily run to the camp to have every demigod death glare me.
What did I do?
I haven't seen them like this since-
"Lucas!"
I freeze at Kristy's angry voice.
Please don't let this happen again.
She stormed over to me with the band, missing Luna.
I noticed Annabeth's smirk.
What did she-
"Why would you do that to Caitlin?" She yelled "You cheated on her!"
"What?" I asked "I would never do that! You know that!"
"Annabeth said with the river styx that you had the cloaked girl on top of you, kissing her last night" Dylan said.
Annabeth must have been the person Nyx sensed!
"She tripped and fell on me; I would never kiss her!" I exclaimed.
"She swore on the river styx And is not dead" Jake said sourly.
That stuck me like a tone of bricks.
My team mates are going against me.
I looked at Annabeth who was grining.
She must really hate me.
Tears started to fall down my face.
"So this is it then?" I asked coldly, shocking them "You're willing to break up the band just because of a jealous demigod?"
My eyes must be glowing purple as I glared coldly at them.
Luna came rushing towards me and slapped me...and then pointed her sword at me.
"HOW DARE-"
"I haven't done anything, I swear on the river styx" I said, making thunder grumble.
Nothing happened to me.
I rose an eyebrow at their confused faces.
I rolled my eyes.
"So apparently you believe the person who killed Percy Jackson so I'll just make my leave and make the prophecy true" I answered and started to walk off.
Annabeth's eyes widen with realisation as it clicked.
My band mates were looking guilty.
They should be, they betrayed me!
Like everyone does!
"Luke!"
I didn't look back and sprinted out to the border where Nyx was standing.

She had her long purple-black hair and her purple eyes gleaming with mischief. Her pale skin was shining in the rising light. She was wearing a black dress with her purple cloak with the hood off of her head.
I gasped for effect.
"Nyx?" I asked as the demigods came after me.
"Child?" She asked, "What seems to be wrong? You're crying"
I touched my face to noticed the tears.
"I've-" I said, but then sighed "They think I cheated on Caitlin"
"Hush, my sweet, everything will be alright" she answered "I can help you"
"NO!"
I turned to death glare Luna.
"You might hate your mother but she has helped me more times than I can count!" I snapped.
"You're the 'night's new suitor'!" Annabeth said, shocked "I knew she was-"
"But Annabeth Why didn't you say anything?" I said "You decided to try and break a already broken man? Wow, Percy was right. At lest I'm the 'night's suitor' as you might say...he's head of the army"
Most demigods gasp.
My band was sending synthetic glances which I ignored.
Really?
How about a no from me.
"He wouldn't-"
"You Try being betrayed as your flaw, it's not nice" I said, "He's heartbroken about his Luna not only betraying him but me"
"What?" Luna whispered.
I turned away from them again.
"You have officially lost my trust" I whispered and walked into Nyx's warm embrace and sobbed.
All of my feelings I've kept inside me all these years.
"You will pay for hurting him...if you don't surrender by sundown tomorrow then I will attack for what is right! And no hero can save you!"
"Luke..."
"You have no right to talk to him Daughter" Nyx said "you say I abandoned you but I never did; I will always watched you and helped you into the right direction...but now after what you did to your ex-boyfriend you will never get that...until he has forgiven you, you will never feel safe in the dark or safe with your powers...all demigods in fact will never be safe in the night"
And she flashed us off.

~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes to notice...I'm in my apartment?
"Why are we in my apartment?" I asked.
"To talk about your future"
I looked in front of me to see my manger, Andy.
He has brown hair with blue eyes and is wearing a blue checkered shirt with blue jeans and black shoes.
"My future?" I asked.
"The band has already called me...saying that the band was over because of you but I know it wasn't so I'm wanting you to continue as a solo artist since they would rather be at a demigod camp than travelling the world....do you accept?"