Chappter 18: The first meeting

Percy's POV
"Should we do this this early?" I asked Nyx ask I got the army already "The Gods will hunt me on my tour and I don't want the feeling of someone watching me all the time"
"You'll know my plan" Nyx said "Remember the plan?"
I sighed and nodded.
"Ask if anyone wants to join us, scare the campers, maybe defeat one of the seven who try to challenge, and if the Gods come attack, only going for the cabins, killing if necessary" I said like I've said it a thousand times "I know"
She rolled her eyes as I got my sword 'Centuries' out, my vision going clear.
"Ready?" She asked.
I nodded, turning to the monsters.
"Let's go"

~~~

By the time we got to camp, the sun was setting.
I smirked, perfect, my element.
I just waited at the top of the hill next to Thalia's tree.
It took 2 minutes for the horn to sound.
5 for the campers to come out with the seven and my old band leading them.
I rolled my eyes.
"I could have killed you in your sleep by now, you really need to get getter at this" I said.
"What do you want traitor!" A camper yelled.
"Um Ouch first and second, I'm here to ask a question" I said "Does anyone want to surrender and join us?"
"Never!"
"Why would we?"
Lots of angry cheers were heard, making me sigh sadly, my flaw fighting.
I fought the urge to yell and scream why I'm doing this.
Can't they see that I'm trying to help them?
I suddenly stopped at the thought.
All no, I might have to kill my friends.
I noticed Kristy was looking at me weirdly, same as Dylan and Jake.

I took a deep breath and walked towards them.
Most of the demigods held their weapons up.
I put my hands up.
"Does it look like I have my sword in my hand? Seriously, you need to chill" I said.
I walked to the seven, standing right in front of Annabeth.
My Wise Girl.
'Concentrate' I heard Nyx say in my head.
I shook my head, confusing her.
I smiled.
"I don't want to hurt you, I don't know how many times I have to say this" I said "But as I said to Annabeth before; if you give me Luna then we'll be fi-"
"You won't take me!" She snapped.
I noticed her voice sounded darker.
I smirked.
"Are you out to play my dear friend?" I asked, walking towards her.
"Percy?" Kristy asked confused.
"I can play your game but you know deep down you're hiding something which endangers everyone on earth...and I think you know that if the demigods believe your lies then you'll get exactly what you want" I said, as I finally stood in front of Luna.
She looked confused as hell.
But her eyes said otherwise.
"Nyx has told you-"
"Lies?" I asked, snapping my head to Jason "No, everything she told me she's swore on Chaos, the creator of everything...the gods however lie and use us as tools"
'Don't speak too much' Nyx said 'remember; this isn't a gossip session'
"With What? Name one thing?" Annabeth asked.
I laughed.
"One thing?" I asked "There's heaps...like how Tartarus was pla-"

I froze and then smirked.
"I shouldn't tell you that, it's not apart of the plan" I said, laughing.
"As I said, if you give me Luna then there will be no war" I said "And if you want war to protect her then people who aren't dumb can join us, I will find you"

I turned away only to have someone touch my shoulder.
"Luke"
I turned around to see Kristy.
I smiled sadly.
"Hey sister" I snarled.
The demigods gasp.
They obviously haven't been told about me being Percy and Luke.
Or she hasn't said she's the daughter of Poseidon.
"Please, I know you want to yell out what you're doing" Kristy said "They might have given up on you but I haven't please...you promised me you would tell me"
I looked down, trying to fight the urge to hug her.
I narrowed my eyes.
"You're worse than them!" I exclaimed, pointing at the rest of the band "You broke me because of some stupid lie Wise Girl told you and-"
"You just called Annabeth Wise Girl" Kristy said, smiling.
I noticed Annabeth widen her eyes.
"You do care, you're still there Percy. Please, whatever Nyx told you, we can fix it together just-"
"Stop it" I whispered, shaking my head.
This is pulling my flaw.
And she knows it.
She's trying to get into my head.
Trying to get me to break again.
"The cold, heartless commander isn't here now" Kristy said "You act so differently with Mayla, like your self. Why aren't you like that with us? Are you frighten of-"

"STOP TRYING TO GET INTO MY HEAD!" I yelled.
Suddenly my sword was out and at Kristy's throat.
Everyone was frozen in fear.
"We need to-"
"Wait" Annabeth whispered, cutting off Luna.
Kristy's face only showed a faint smile.
"If you really loved me as your sister, you won't do anything" she said "Come on, be the 'night suitor' from the prophecy"
I stood like that for a couple of seconds in the silence before, dropping my sword.
"You have no idea what my role is in the prophecy, no one does" I snarled and teleported on the spot.

~~~~

As soon as I got into the apartment I punched a wall.
"What the- Luke? What are you-"
I just stood there, numb.
I can't believe I did that.
"The meeting obviously was hard" Mayla said "Can you at lest take your armour off"
I clicked my fingers to have my causal blue top with navy jeans and orange converse and my glasses over my eyes.
I turned to her.
"I might have done the stupidest thing and now they will never leave me alone" I said.
"What did you do?" She asked.
"...kinda revealed I'm the only person who knows what my role in the prophecy is" I muttered.
"Now that was-"
"Kristy was getting in my head, trying to break me" I whispered "I was so close too"
Maybe hugged me.
"And it was hard with both Annabeth and Luna there. I subconsciously called Annabeth 'Wise Girl' and also admitted my Tartarus experience" I rambled "Nyx is going to be so mad"
"She won't, I won't allow it okay?" Mayla said "You said it was a bad idea yourself, you knew you weren't emotionally ready to see them but she pushed you"
I heard footsteps.
"I'm sorry Percy I did this to you" I heard Nyx whispered "I didn't read the signs..."
I looked at her and smiled.
"It's fine, we just need to get on with the tour as soon as possible because they know that I'm doing this for a reason and they want to find out" I said "My guess is that they will come to the apartment"
"We'll be ready" Mayla said "I have a plan"
I shrugged.
"Okay" I said, "Just don't get hurt"
"Oi, I can take care of myself!"