Maybe final A/N

Before I get into anything, I know I say this all the time, but I just want to thank every single one of you who have read my book. If it's from the start or you just started to read and continued to until now.

Thank you.

Your input and motivation got me through my final year of high school as I did this book, with new ideas and responding to my questions for you guys.

I really appreciate it.

Now, I am not sure if you guys have noticed, I have not put this book as 'completed' yet...

...this is because that multiple of my readers have commented on doing a 'sequel' or 'spinoff'.

Now, the two 'parts' were actually already a book and the sequel, I just thought it would be better for the audience instead of looking for the sequel to have it in the same book.

Now, people have commented about continuing...and I am considering it.

However, I intended it to end like that, I have no fresh ideas for the book and I do not want to risk repeating myself as I noticed I did in this book.

This year I am starting my first year in university, so work load will double and my course does not including novel writing, which will pile on my existing work. 

If I was to put commitment into creating a squeal I need ideas...and that's where you come in.

I will set a date where you guys can either comment or private message me (PRIVATE MESSAGE IS THE BEST FOR ME TO NOTICE MORE) and I will see what you give me.

If they're good, if any stick out to me, then I might do a sequel...

The way we can do this is by:

A) tell me if you want a seperate book or just add a 'part 3' into the current book

and then 

B) tell me your idea!

The deadline is: Monday 3rd of February 2020

This gives you plenty of time to put forward ideas.

I don't care if its a small thing or big thing, just send me your thoughts and I'll keep note of them.

Again, thank you guys for everything!

Luvwarriorcats13