Chapter 28: love and war at New Year's Eve

A/N
Also in advance.
I am sorry people in America that read this book, especially if you live in Las Vegas.
I am going off of the things I see on the internet with some of the sights.
I went to Las Vegas once and I was 8.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!

~later that day (around 5pm...ish)~

Luke/Percy's POV

I yawned as we walked around Las Vegas, trying not to get spotted by fans.
"You're going to make it so much more obvious!" Issac said.
"Well I'm sorry I yawned!" I snapped back "I'm stressing myself out...writing"
"You're over thinking it, you know that right?" Nyx said as she walked next to me "Your songs are fine"
"But I'm not sure if they're good enough" I said, looking down.
"They're fine, trust me" Nyx said, smiling warmly "You will hit your friends with the truth and expose them to the world"
I smiled weakly.
"Well, Luna anyway" I said "Even though its half not her fault..."
I felt Nyx put her hand on my shoulder.
"We will fix this" Nyx said "Straight after the tour we'll get our facts right and try to convince the gods...okay?"
I nodded, hugging her.
"Awwww"
I turned and glared at Mayla, who was looking at me innocently.
"What? Its a cute moment" Mayla said, making me laugh.
"Well I try" I said, making Nyx laugh and roll her eyes.
"You guys are quiet close" Issac commented "Even closer than Mayla and Luke"
I smiled faintly and looked down.

"Guys, I love you all equally so no need to-"
I notice a familar blob of honey blonder hair.
"-worry" I finished, widen my eyes.
"What?" Hannah asked and looked at where I was looking "Really? Them?"
"We need to go-"
"No Mayla, we need to talk to them, we can't avoid them forever" I interrupted, making the others stare at me with shock "You guys go back to the hotel and get ready for the party tonight, it's getting late; I'll deal with them"
"But-"
"We'll just have to trust him" Nyx said, cutting off Andy "Let's go and Luke will contact us if he needs us"
I nodded as they left.
Nyx smiling slightly as she looked up.
The sun has almost set, making me smirk.
This is my realm now.
They have nothing they can do against me.

~third POV (demigods crew)~

"He might be around here somewhere" Leo said nervously "He said on his Instagram post that he's staying an extra day in Las Vegas for New Year's Eve in the Bellagio hotel which is just up here"
"Well let's talk to him" Luna demanded.
"This is his free time to relax and have fun!" Annabeth said "We need to stop annoying-"
"No!" Luna snapped "He needs to tell us my mother's plans so we can stop the war before it starts"
"You're probably starting one" Jason muttered, holding onto Piper.
There were walking past the Bellagio hotel, which water fountains we bubbling slightly, as to indicate a water show was about to commence.
"Oh come on!" Kristy whined "We've been walking for hours in the heat and we're no closer to finding Luke! Can't we just leave it for tom-"
"The gods told us we have to do this, so we are!" Luna snapped "And it's Percy, not Luke"
"I prefer Luke"
All of them turned around to see Luke/Percy.
He was wearing a tight white top with black skinny jeans and combat boots.
His black hair is styled with gel and sunglasses covered his face.
Annabeth widen her eyes.
She forgot how hot Percy can be.

He smirked slightly.
"So? You have found me...good job, gold star for you" Luke/Percy said sarcastically "Now what?"
"We take you to the gods to decide your fate!" Luna said proudly.
Percy took his glasses off to reveal his green eyes.
"You really have the guts to say that so loudly?" Percy said and then laughed "Wow, I didn't realise how much you want your secret to be revealed"
The others looked at him with confusion.
Percy sighed.
"I will go with you after my tour" Percy said "I need to finish it-"
"You have more important matters to-"
"More important matters?" Percy said, cutting off Luna "My career is pretty important actually; I. Am. Mortal! Stop. Annoying. Me!"
"So why are you friends with Nyx then?" Piper asked softly.
Percy smiled kindly at her.
"I'm friends with her because I grew close with her when I went out with Luna here" Percy explained "She also helped me out with my...situation after you guys left..."
"That makes sense" Jason said.
"No it doesn't!" Luna yelled "Why are you involved with the war if you're mortal? Ha?"
"I am involved with the war because she has a strong opinion which I believe...and which a lot of people believe in" Percy replied calmly.
"And that is?" Hazel asked.
Percy sighed.
"That demigods are only used for tools and then thrown out" Percy replied "They still haven't done any of my promises or Luke's; they only care about themselves and don't care who they fuck"
"Percy..." Annabeth whispered, making Percy turn to the sad looking Annabeth "It's not just you who have this opinion...if you come back with us after your tour or even now for a little bit...we can convince the gods to be better and-"
"I wish it was that simple Anne" Percy whispered "It's not; the gods released a primordial onto earth and sitting and waiting for the demigods to fight for it"
Everyone but Luna looked at him confused.
"What are you talking about?" Frank asked.
Percy sighed.
"I'm only fighting with Nyx because the gods don't give a dam about a primordial walking around freely and plans to destroy all demigods" Percy said.
"Which primordial?" Dylan asked.
Percy looked down.
"Order, primordial of Destruction" Percy said, making everyone gasp.
"WHAT?" They all yelled, making everyone turn to them.