Chapter 8

—next day—

Percy/Luke's POV

I sighed as I sat next to the beach with Kirsty sun baking.
"This is nice" Kirsty said, rolling over.
She's wearing a aqua blue bikini with her ocean blue hair now a darker navy blue and her contacted green eyes shining in the light. Her six packed stomach exposed to the sun as her tanned skin gets more tanned.
"How come you're more tanned?" I whined, remembering the time when I was tanned.
"You will get there young padawane; you must have patience" she said, making me groan.
"Stop with the Star Wars!" I complained.
"Well it's not better with you fangirling over-"
"Stop" I said, "We have an audience"
I saw the seven plus my other band mates looking like they're in an angry conversation.
Piper looks pissed and Jason is looking annoyed, in which I think he's trying to get her back.
I groaned and stood up, walking to them.
"Jason, can't you take a hint?" I asked, them turning to me.
Luna blushed with the other girls turning slightly pink.
I looked down and realised I was wearing my green trunks without a top; revealing my 8 pack with faint scars from my years as a demigod and abuse was shown.
"Stop staring" I said, making them snap out of their thoughts.
"HOW DARE-"
"How dare I what? Sunbake?" I asked.
"Yes! You should at lest do activities" Annabeth yelled.
"I'm mortal sweetheart" I said "I might not be as strong as you but I'm not dumb as you"
She gasped.
"You just insulted a daughter of the goddess of wisdom I-"
"I insulted your intelligence, not your mother; I respect the immortals" I said sternly.
"BUT-"
"I didn't come to talk to you about that" I said and turned to Jason "Stay away from Piper, she doesn't want you so its no use"
"Everyone likes me" Jason said.
"Yes, people can like you but it doesn't mean they have to like you back...or either be forced to do things they don't want to do" I said "So stand down or you will get it from not only her friends but angry goddesses"
He growled and stormed away, with the rest of the seven minus Piper go after him.

Piper laughed and hugged me.
"Thanks Luke but I could have handled it myself" she said, making me roll my eyes.
"I don't care, I'm happy you're sa-"
"ALL DEMIGODS TO THE CABINS!" I heard a yell, making me confused.
"What is-"
"People got attacked by Nyx's forces; another war is upon us!" A demigod yelled, running off.
I looked at the others who froze.
"Let's go" I said as we started to walk there to already see Chiron arguing with Annabeth.
"But-"
"No, we need to keep everyone safe" Chiron said as the last of the demigods came "Demigods! Nyx has attacked a group of demigods; some kidnapped and others in a coma"
We all widen our eyes.
"There is one thing we all know for sure" Chiron said "Without Perseus Jackson we will not win"
Silence was heard as he said that as everyone knew it was true.
They all knew the prophecy.
"We need the quest group to go immediately to find him" Chiron said, making me slightly freeze.
"We have other heroes Chiron" Annabeth said.
"What? Like you Annabeth? Who was the reason why he left!" Malcolm, her own brother snapped.
"I wasn't"
"You broke his heart" Piper said "You used him for fame and took credit for things he did...you helped save the world yes, but you are always now known as a slut, player and a whining bitch"
I noticed Annabeth's face turned from smug to horror.
"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME?" Annabeth yelled, trying to sound brave.
"Enough" Kirsty said "We do not need to fight; go on the quest and find him"
I widen my eyes.
"Sooner the better" Dylan said "So that means the war can be over before it started!"
Demigods nodded in agreement.
"That's settled; you know the prophecy and the people apart of it, leave when you can" Chiron said "We will have training undergoing here"
Demigods started to walk off, making me walk straight to the Nyx Cabin and collapsing onto my bed.

~~dream~~

I groaned, opening my eyes to notice Nyx, making me smile.
"Nyx? How-"
"I entered your dream before my nephew did" she said, scowling to himself "me and my sister lectured him and punished him so he shouldn't do it again"
I laughed as the image of Nyx and Gaea telling off a scared Kronos went into my head.
"Okay" I said "Well, that means I can sleep"
"Sorry to make you sleep" she said "It's the middle of the day"
"Luckily I was in the dorm because I was pissed with my band"
She looked at me with worry.
"Why?" She asked.
"They convinced the others to get the seven on the quest to get me" I said, making her gasp.
"Why?" She asked.
"They probably want me to reveal myself which I'm not ready" I said, sitting down on a random chair that appeared "WHat the-"
"Why do you think you're not ready?" She asked.
"I am ready...just not ready to see everyone's shocked and begging faces" I said "I don't want to go back t9 being their prawn again"
"I know" she said, rubbing my back "I know"
"What was the reason why you put me to sleep" I said, making her sigh.
"I knew about the others having their quest soon...but you need to come in as Percy to tell them to leave"
"But-"
"They need closure and they need to know who's side your on" she said, making my mind flash to the prophecy's line 'The sea's mind will be made by a blade'.
"Okay..But What's my backup?" I asked.
She smirked.
"I could 'kidnap' you, saying you have a gift that I need for my side" she said, making me groan.
"When?" I asked.
"Now"

~~end dream~~

"Luke?"
I groaned as I opened my eyes to notice my band around me, worried.
"Yeah?" I asked, my voice groggy.
"You slept okay?" Luna asked.
"Yeah, Apart from your mother deciding it would be nice to say 'hi' and wants me for some reason" I said, sitting up.
"Does she know?" Jake asked.
I shake my head.
"I only have minor blessings from the girls so that wouldn't be great enough for Nyx so What is it?" I asked.
"To add to the confusion no one has sensed anything" Kirsty said.
"We need to protect him" Dylan said, making me groan.
"Guys, I don't need a bodyguard" I said "I can look after myself remember?"
"Okay, But scream if-"
I felt someone cover my mouth, making me alomost roll my eyes.
"Nyx!" They all snarled.
"Well, Well, well; it's the demigod band" Nyx said "You wouldn't be seeing your lead artist any time soon"
And we disappeared.