14 ~ Surprise Visitor

Summer was already winding down, and I was not looking forward to school starting up again.  Spencer had just left my house, and I was already bored to death.  Flopping down on my bed I pulled my phone off my nightstand and dialed Harper.

"Heeyyy beotch!" Harper answered right away.

"Hey!" I responded while laughing.  "Glade to talk to you too!"

"So what have you been up to babe?"

"I miss the fuck outta you!" I cried.  "I need you here with me.  I feel so alone, even though I'm not really alone, you know?"

"Girl, I know.  I miss your face!  So when you gonna come back out here and see me?"

"I don't think that will be possible," I laughed again.  "I haven't been very good at keeping out of trouble it seems, and I don't think my dad, Richard, would trust me enough to be off on my own."

"What the hell did you do?"

"Well, let's just say that I and alcohol don't mix very well."

Harper and I continued talking into the long hours of the night.  We talked about everything from my drunken adventures to Hailey using me to get to my brothers, Jessa who started acting like a bitch towards me, and Spencer.  By the time we finally hung up with one another, it was already three in the morning my time.  I fell asleep almost instantly, not even bothering to change my clothes.

Five hours!  Five hours of sleep was all I got before someone was pounding on my bedroom door

Five hours!  Five hours of sleep was all I got before someone was pounding on my bedroom door.  "What?!?" I yelled as I turned over onto my belly and tried to hide my head under my pillow.

"Get up!" Riker yelled as he barged into my room.  "Us guys are going kiteboarding, and Dad will be gone for most of the day and doesn't want you left home alone."

"What? Am I like five?  I can stay home by myself." I chucked my pillow at him as I rolled out of my bed and stalked towards my bathroom, slamming the door behind me.  Twenty minutes later I had on a cute bathing suit with a salmon pink bikini top and a string bikini bottom.  I threw on some board shorts trying to cover up my bottom so I could make it out of the house without having to put up a fight.

  I threw on some board shorts trying to cover up my bottom so I could make it out of the house without having to put up a fight