16 ~ Jealousy doesn't suit you

**This  chapter does contain some violence and rape depictions.  Please read at your own risk - may have triggers**

Sure enough, Spencer was at my house in the morning to take me to school.  Not wanting any fights or arguments to break out, I left a note on the counter for Gavin and Riker letting them know I left for school early to finish up a project for one of my classes.  Spencer met me at the passenger side of his truck to help me in.  He first leaned his head down towards me and kissed down my neck.

"I love you, Kelsey.  You're so beautiful," he whispered in my ear.  He then brought his lips to mine and kissed me with such hunger that it pained me.  He then hoisted me up and helped me into his truck.

The ride to school was quiet.  I was tensed up, and feeling uncomfortable, so I tried to stay as close to the door as possible.  Unfortunately, Spencer had no sense of personal space, and had his hand on my thigh.  When we reached the school Spencer helped me down from his truck, and then we went into the building to meet up with the rest of our friends.

"Hey!" Hailey greeted me as she hugged me.  "Are you alright?  You look like shit!"

"Thanks!" I gave a slight laugh.  "Yeah, I'm fine.  Just tired, I stayed up way too late working on a project."

"Okay," Hailey said uncertainly.  "I'm here if you ever need to talk."

I went to sit down next to Hailey, but before I could sit down Spencer pulled me over onto his lap.  I just rolled my eyes and continued on with my conversation with Hailey.  When the warning bell rang indicating that first class was about to start, I tried scooching off Spencer's lap, but he held me tightly against him until everyone had pretty much dispersed.

"I really need to get to class, Spencer.  We can catch up later on today, okay?"

"I just want to spend more time with you.  What are our plans for after school?"

"We don't have plans, I have homework to catch up on, then I'm probably going to spend time at home tonight."

"We'll think of something to do together."

"We don't always have to be together, Spencer.  I sometimes would like to be able to hang out with my friends and family and not always have to be doing things together."

"What are you trying to say, Kelsey?" Spencer asked with masked anger in his voice.

"I'm just saying that I feel like right now you're smothering me, and I can't just be alone."

"I'm not smothering you!"  Spencer stood up and grabbed my hand dragging me with him out of the cafeteria.  We went to his locker where he dialed in his combination and took out his books for his first class. "You were mad because you said I was not answering your texts and calls, and now I'm trying to be here with you, and you're pushing me away it seems!"

"We're going to be tardy," was all I could muster up to say.

He pushed me slightly away from him and started walking in the direction of his first class.  "I'll meet you after class."

I tried my hardest to stay away from Spencer, but he always seemed to be a step ahead of me and never left me alone.  Even during lunch when Riker started to approach me, Spencer whipped me around and he practically dragged me in the other direction.  I tugged out of his grasp and went over to my brother anyway, just to see how his day was going.

"Hey Riker!"  I said as I approached him. "How's your day been?"

"It's going well. Gavin has some class over at the tech center right after lunch, so I don't have my partner in crime for the lunch hour anymore."  He then looked me up and down, "Is something wrong, Kelsey?"