Talk with music managers and start recording

Saturday, October 19, 2002

Today is the day, that we will sit in the recording studio and play our song. Last night I couldn't really sleep, so I started playing some stuff. I told Bill about it and he said it sounded good. I think I created about 5 new material to start an offical album. Bill came up with some amazing lyrics, Gustav had great drum parts, and Georg had a great bass part. This was all coming together, while we were finishing up our breakfast. The music scouts were waiting down stairs already. So, we got ready, and went down. I told them we had starting writing new songs. They were impressed. They put us in a limo, and we saw a guy sitting there. He was wearing a leather jacket, grey shirt, jeans, boots, and was wearing a hat.

"hello boys. My name is David Jost, and I am going to be your producer."

"hello David. My name is Tom, this is my brother Bill, and our friends Gustav and Georg."

"What is the name of the band?"

"Devilish."

"interesting..."

"We started writing some new songs. Would you like to read what we have so far?"

"of course.."

"This is pretty good. You guys came up with this yourself?"

"yea. I couldn't sleep last night so I came up the guitar parts. Then when the guys woke up, I played them and they created their own parts to go with the songs." 

"wow, you guys are like pros already. This is very impressive."

"thank you." we all say simultaneously.

We are asked to step out into the hallway. 

I still think about Jazmine. She is the one girl I had a special connection with. I told the guys I have been thinking about a special song for her. I wanted to call it, "Schönes Mädchen aus dem all."  Bill thought it could be about how sweet she is and out of millions of girls, she is the one. 

We walked back in and David and the other music managers like our new material we came up with. We walked into the music room, and sat down. David said we can take some time, so Bill can write the lyrics, Gustav, Georg and me came work on our parts.  

After about 2 hours, we finished the song. We played it for David and he thought it was amazing. We recorded all of the other songs, then we went to the hotel. We were all tired so the guys went to bed. I stayed up and called Jazmine's parents. They said she is still in the coma, but the doctor said she should get out of it soon.  

I went off to bed still thinking about her...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------