Jazmine, here I come.

3 months later...

Monday, January 19, 2003

This is great. Our music is becoming more and more popular! We all have to head back home because of school. So Gustav went home, Georg went back to Halle, and Bill and I went back to Leipzig. As soon as we got home, we called Gustav and Georg.

1 hour later..

I walked over to Jazmines' house to see if she is still in the hospital. As I was aporoaching the front door, her parents ran out the door.

"Hallo Tom, come with us. The doctor says Jazmine should wake up anytime now!" her dad says.

My eyes grew big. 

"Lets go!" I say.

We went into their cat and starting driving to my house, to see if Bill and our mom wanted to come. They jumped into the car, and we drove to the hospital as fast as we could. 

My heart was pounding. I could barely breath, I was so excited to see Jazmine awake again. 

We made to the hospital, and I ran to her room number 483. I opened the door and I see her just laying there. Everyone joined a few moments later.  

I whisper to her, 

"Jazmine, babe if you can hear me, please wake up. I love and I have something to tell you. Please wake up." 

I go and hug her. I hear her heart beating. I hear her make a noise and I look at her face. Her eyes start to open. I had the biggest smile on my face. My heart stopped pounding like crazy.

The doctor ask if we could step out, while he talks to Jazmine's parents. 

30 minutes later...

Bill and our mom went in to talk with her. I wanted to talk with her alone.  

When they finished talking with her, I start to walk in the room. My heart felt like it dropped to my stomach. I walked up to her and kissed her lips. I could feel tears on her cheecks. 

"oh Tom, how i've missed you." she says, as she is crying. 

"Jazmine, I missed you too, so much" I say, my eyes start to water. 

I leaned her body forward and kissed her some more. 

"Jazmine I have to tell you something." 

The doctor walks in "excuse me, Jazmine, you have about an hour before you can leave the hospital." 

"okay, thank you doctor." 

doctor leaves. 

"um, Tom are you going to tell me about your music career? Yea Bill told me everything." 

"gosh dang it Bill!" 

"Tom, Tom its okay. I'm glad you have met new friends and that you have a career already. But, I want you the tell me the story now." 

I smile and start telling her the story. 

one hour later... 

"hehe, you make the story sound so cute!" 

"yea well, I try.." I wink at her

the doctor walks in 

"alright Jazmine, are you ready to leave?" 

"yes doctor." 

"okay, just give me a minute to finish up your paperwork." 

"thank you, doctor." 

doctor leaves. 

"Jazmine, are you ready to come back to school or are you going to take online school?" 

"I.. I don't know. I guess I will try to go to school, and if it doesn't work out, maybe online school would be better. What about you and Bill? Since you guys are like celebrities now, there probably will be a lot of fans at school." 

"Your right. Well I guess, we will go to school tomorrow and see what happens."

We are now able to leave the hospital. I grab all of her stuff and help her to the car. 

She wraps her arms around me tightly. I kiss her forehead. 

We get to her house, our mom walk home, Bill and I walk Jazmine to her room. I layed her down and I grab her guitar. 

"Jazmine, Bill and I wrote this song, and I made it specially for you." 

she smiles. 

We play the song. 

"awe, it is so beautiful, I love it."  

"thank you. Well good night Jazmine. See you tomorrow." Bill says 

"Good night Bill." 

Bill goes home. 

I walk over to Jazmine's bed and kiss her goodnight. 

"until the morning sweet angel." 

"until the morning, my sweet prince."

I leave, and walk home. I'm so glad she is home now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------