Months go by...

As the months went by,  I talked with Anna Everyday, as well as Bill. I talked to Tom every once in a while, he stilling telling me that he loves me.. ugh...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I received another email from Pro. Wilson. I read,

"Hallo, Ms.Jazmine, I have notice that the class I put you in as too many students. You and other students will be starting classes, instead of October 20, 2008 it will start on November 10, 2008. Sorry if this is an anyway of an inconvenience. Hope to see you there,

Signed, Professor Wilson."

In excitement, I grabbed my phone and called Bill. No answer. em so I called Gustav. No answer either... then I called Georg.. He didn't answer, strange.. Hesitating I called Tom..........

"Hallo? Jazmine?"

"Ja, hallo Tom.. Where are you guys?"

"We are in Huddinge, Sweden visting Anna and meet her parents. We could really use you to translate."

"ok, sure."

"ok, thank you!" 

*Anna* I heard him yell.

"Hallå?" She says

"Hallå Anna. Det är Jazmine."  (hello Anna. It's Jazmine.)

"oh jaja. Låt mig sätta telefonen på högtalare så att alla kan höra dig." (let me put the phone on speaker so everyone can hear you.)

"ok."

Then I hear a woman say,

"hej Jazmine. Kan du berätta Tom, tack för sex min dotter och göra henne glad igen."

"Tom, Anna's mom says, 'Thank you for dating my daughter and making her happy again."

"Tell her, you're welcome, and thank you for having an amazing and beautiful daughter."

"Annas mamma, säger att han är du välkommen, och tack för att ha en fantastisk och vacker dotter. "

"OK, jag tar telefonen högtalaren så att du kan prata med Tom igen." Anna says (ok, I will take the phone off speaker so you can talk to Tom again.)

"ok."

"So why are you calling Jazmine?"

"I was trying to reach Bill but no one was answering there phone, except you."

"oh.. So I guess you want to talk with Bill.."

"Yes very much so, could you hand him the phone please?"

"Yea, sure.. Anything for a princess like you."

I start blushing

"Hallo? Jazmine?"

"ja, hi Bill. Why didn't you, Georg, or Gustav answer your phones when I called?"

"We all left them on the bus. Tom keeps his phone on him all the time, just in case you call. So, what's up honey?"

"I wanted to tell you, that Pro. Wilson emailed me say, that the class, I will take, will start on the 10, of November. I will be able to go to the concert now!"

"Oh Jazmine that is awesome! That makes me happy."

"yea, so I was thinking that I should fly into New York on the 27 and We can meet at the airport."

"yea, that's.. that's not good."

"huh? Why not?"

"We have a concert in Atlanta on the 26, then we have a a 14 hour drive to Philadelphia for the concert on the 29. I would love to pick you up, but we would be still driving, depending on traffic.. But I will call the Hotel we will be staying at, and I will tell them that, you are my honored guest and they will give you a key to my room. We will see each other hopefully on the 28, after we see the venue in Philadelphia and practice."